So You Dont Trust Me?

Chapter Fifteen

Thursday, November 2nd

5pm in Toronto/ 2pm in California

"I forgot how fuckin cold it is here." I shivered wrapping myself in one of Jasmines coats.

The temperature and time change from Cali to Toronto messed me up. It's only the start of November and it feels like the middle of winter.

Jasmine is taking me to Isaiah's place where the group (Treyvon, Andre, Aaliyah, Taylor
Isaiah, Jasmine and I) gonna meet up. I'm so hyped to see all them. They ain't know i'm coming yet.

Jasmine's house is like a second home to me. I was there 24/7 when I lived here. So it ain't no different now. I've always been closer wit her than any other girl friend I ever had.

I got ready just wearing a simple grey sweater, with jeans. I did the normal, touching up my eyebrows and putting on lip gloss.

"You ready?" Jasmine groaned. I was standing in the cold, taking in my surroundings.

"Chill out, shawty. I'm ready." I skipped over to her. I feel better being here. Away from LaMelo and the drama that California has.

"Aight, let's go. I'm waiting for yo slow ass." She laughed as we got in the car.

We pulled up at Isaiah's house about 15 minutes later. His house ain't the biggest, but the 7 of us make due of it.

"Hey Jaz." I heard Aaliyah and Taylor say as she walked in.

I slipped in behind Jasmine, hiding behind the wall. "I have someone I want y'all to see." Jazzy said, I could tell she was already smiling.

I popped out from behind the wall.

Aaliyah screamed making me jump and she ran over and hugged me. Then Taylor came, then Isaiah, Andre and Treyvon. I've known Isaiah the longest out of everyone since we were in all the same classes till high school.

"What the fuck you doing here?" Isaiah asked confused, looking at me as if I'm fake.

"You ain't look too happy." I frowned punching his arm.

"I am. I'm just surprised. Whoa." Zay said looking at me with his head to the side.

"Girl, you look so good! You got that California glow." Liyah said hugging me again.

"I think it's the opposite of that." I scoffed hugging her back.

I had separate conversations with all them. Catching up after the 4 months we been separated. Apparently a lot had happened while I was gone. I missed a whole summer with them because Mom made us move as soon as I finished school in June.

After I finished catching up with everyone we all decided to go bowling and have a fun time. And I found out that Taylor and Andre had starting dating. I called it.

"Y'all gon get yo asses beat in bowling." Andre said starting a loud conversation about who's gonna win and lose.

- - - - -

LAMELO'S POV

Sunday, November 5th