Chapter 5- So Cheesy

I got out my phone to text my mom. We were in Nashville! I'm so excited.

Shawn and I were heading to our hotel in a taxi.

"I am so excited!" I said.

"Me too. You're going to love it. And now it's going to be even better having my favorite girl to sing with," he said.

I giggled. "I can't wait," I said as I placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

We arrived at the hotel and got out of the taxi. Shawn payed the driver then got our luggage. I again got the light stuff.

After going through the elevator we got to the hotel room and I opened it with the key.

I walked in and was greeted by 9 boys and a very pretty girl.

"Hey guys!" Shawn exclaimed. He sat our luggage down and ran over giving all the guys a 'bro hug' then hugged the girl.

"Guys this is Marie," he said pointing to me. "Marie this is Mahogany, Matthew, Cameron, Nash, Taylor, Carter, Aaron, Brent, Jack Johnson, and Jack Gillinsky."

"Hi guys," I said pretending I didn't know them before, when really I knew who all of them were.

They all came up to me to hug me one by one. Carter gave me an especially long hug which was kinda awkward.

"Whoah, Shawn what happened to your face?" Jack J asked.

"I got into a fight at the airport," he shrugged. "It's no big deal."

"Well okay," Jack said.

"Well since we don't have anything to do today, lets all hang out so you can get to know us," Cameron said to me.

"Sounds good," I said nodding.

"How about the pool?" Taylor suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds fun!" I yelled.

"Okay well let's get dressed. Marie, you and I can share a room," Mahogany said.

I smiled and grabbed my bag and followed Mahogany to our room. When we got there I put my bag on my bed.

"So... Are you and Shawn a thing?" she asked.

I smiled at the mention of his name. "Sorta, I guess. He hasn't asked me out yet, but we're kind of a thing."

"I hope he asks you out soon. You guys would be so cute together."

"Thanks," I smiled.

After we changed into our bathing suits I took off my halo and put my hair into a messy bun. I was wearing orange bikini bottoms and my bikini top was white with orange polka dots. I put on my Armani Exchange sunglasses and headed out the door with Mahogany by my side. She was wearing a blue and black bathing suit exactly like mine. We were twinning.

We went to one of the boys' rooms and knocked on the door. Carter opened it and let us in. I felt his eyes on me and it was really uncomfortable. I walked in to see 4 shirtless boys. Aaron, Brent, Nash and the two Jacks. Shawn must be in the other room.

"Let's go," Mahogany motioned for us to all head out.

We all walked out and I knocked on the door to the other room. Taylor opened it.

"You guys ready?" I asked.

"Yeah. Come on guys let's go," Taylor yelled to the boys.

They all came out one by one. As soon as I saw Shawn I smiled and he smiled back. I noticed he was checking me out and I tried hard not to stare at his abs. He walked towards me and grabbed my hand.