Chapter 11- Packing

"Alright guys. Time to go", Shawn said.

"Okay. Let's go", I said.

Shawn grabbed his luggage and Cameron grabbed mine. We walked out the door of my hotel room. Today is the day we leave Nashville. Everyone was coming to the airport with us. Shawn and I's flight was the first one.

As I walked down the hallway I looked at the dent in the wall and sighed. Then the 2 ketchup stains on the floor and smiled.

We walked out of the hotel and into the limo. I sat in between Mahogany and Cameron.

"I'm gonna miss you so much. Text me everyday!" Mahogany said hugging me.

I hugged her back. "I will, I promise. I love you so much!"

"I love you too", she said tearing up.

"Don't cry. I'll see you in two weeks", I said.

"Pshh. Girls", Cameron said rolling his eyes.

He looked at me for a moment then pulled me into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much, Marie!" he said.

I laughed. "I'm gonna miss you too, Cam", I said.

"You better text me everyday! And you and Shawn are only allowed together during daylight hours because I won't be there", he said.

I giggled. "Cam, you're so silly!"

We arrived at the airport and we all walked to the waiting area together.

I walked up to Matt and gave him a hug. "Bye, Matty", I said.

"Bye, Marie. Have fun in Canada and try not to miss me too much."

I smiled. "Okay."

Just then we were informed that our plane was boarding. I quickly gave everyone else a hug, even Carter.

Shawn and I started walking towards the plane and just 30 seconds later I got a text.

From: Mahogany Lox

'I miss you already!'

I laughed. She's so silly.

...

"Mommy! I'm home!" I yelled.

My mom ran out of the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh, Marie I missed you so much!" she said hugging me.

"I missed you too!" I said.

"Where's Shawn?" she asked.

I had told her that me and Shawn were dating already.

"He's coming by in a little bit after he says hi to his parents and Aaliyah", I said.

She nodded.

I walked up to my room and set my bags down. I was just about to turn on some music when the doorbell rang.

I walked down stairs and opened it to see Shawn. I smiled and let him in.

We walked into the kitchen. "Hi Mrs. Johnson!" Shawn yelled.

"Hello, Shawn", she said giving Shawn a hug.

After Shawn and my mom talked for a little we went to my room and listened to music.

We had just finished dinner and Shawn and I were washing the dishes. When we were done we went to the living room.

"I'm sorry Shawn, but it's time for you to go now", my mom said.

He sighed. "Okay. See you tomorrow", he said to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

After he left I told my mom goodnight and went to my room. Shawn was already sitting on the branch outside my window. I went and opened it to let him in.