Chapter 12- Flour

"Goodbye, Mrs. Mendes", I said to Shawn's mom.

"Bye, Sweetie. Have fun."

I smiled and she gave me a hug. She's such a sweet lady!

"Take care of Shawn for me!"

"I will", I said to her as I was boarding the plane.

Shawn and I took our seats. I had the window seat, he had the one in the middle and no one had the one next to him.

"Magcon Atlanta! Can I get a hell yasss?!" I yelled.

"HELL YASSS!" we both yelled.

Everyone was staring at us.

"Oops", Shawn said trying to hold back his laughter.

We turned around and there was a lady covering her daughter's ears.

We sunk back down in our seats and burst out laughing.

"Excuse me!" the airline lady said to us. We turned our heads to face her. "We just took off and we've already had complaints about you. If we get any more complaints, we'll have to kick you off the plane", she said in her snobby tone.

Normally we'd obey, but we were wearing matching gold and black Chuck Taylor high tops today, and we were feeling a little sassy.

"Oh really? You'll kick us off the plane?" Shawn asked.

I looked to my left out the window, then turned back to the lady. "Yeah good luck with that, hun", I said.

She rolled her eyes. "What do you mean?" she asked. Is she really that stupid?

"Umm we're kinda in the sky", Shawn said.

She scoffed at us and we both smiled back innocently. She stormed off, clearly aggravated by our sarcasm.

"She's sweet", I said.

Shawn laughed. "Yeah, she is."

I scooted closer to Shawn and he put his arm around me and I fell asleep.

...

Shawn and I ran into the hotel, probably looking like couple of maniacs. We ran to the elevator and I pressed the 3rd floor button. As soon as the elevator opened, we ran to one of the rooms and no one was there, we ran to the second one and no one was there, then we ran to the third one. Shawn opened the door and we ran in. No one was there.

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"BOO", they all yelled popping out of different hiding spaces in the room.

Shawn and I screamed and we all laughed at how high pitched his scream was.

There were only 5 people in the room. Mahogany, Matt, Nash, Carter, and some guy that looks kind of familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

I ran to Mahogany first and Shawn went to greet the guys. "Hey, girl! I missed you so much!" I yelled wrapping my arms around her.

"I know! 2 weeks is way too long to be away from you! But Magcon Atlanta is 3 weeks! We're gonna have so much fun!!" she shrieked in my ear.

"Ooh! Wanna go get some Starbucks?" I asked excitedly.

"Ooh yea and then we can go shopping!"

"Hey, what about my hug?" Matt asked.

Oops!

"Matty! I missed you!" I yelled giving him a hug.

"Mhmm. Obviously you missed Mahogany more", he said pretending to be hurt.