Chapter 6- Fall

"Marie, wake up!" a girl's voice shouted.

I opened my eyes.

"Magcon starts in 2 hours!" Mahogany said.

"Two?!" I shouted.

I quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I turned on the water in the shower and hopped in.

When I was done in the shower I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

As I put on my make up I thought about yesterday when I was putting on make up. Best day ever!

When I finished my make up I checked the time. 11:00. I had about 30 minutes to get dressed and eat something before meeting up with the boys.

I went to my bag and got clothes for today. Mahogany helped me decide what to wear and I helped her with her outfit too. My outfit was very similar to yesterday's. I was wearing white high-waisted shorts with a blue Shawn Mendes shirt that I cut to be a crop top.

I put on the same white flats I had on yesterday and my favorite halo. It had small white flowers and big light blue ones. I had my hair curled and falling down my back.

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I smiled. I looked pretty good. I can't wait for Magcon. I have so many good songs to sing and a few duets with Shawn.

I walked out and saw Mahogany. She looked beautiful. She had on a cute black leather skirt with a cheetah print shirt and cheetah ears. Her beautiful curly fro fell down her back. We both looked amazing.

"You look so cute. Shawn's gonna love you in that," she pointed to the top I was wearing with his name on it.

"Thank you. You look gorgeous!"

"Gracias. Well, let's go," she said.

She linked arms with me and we headed out the door.

We got the boys and headed out the hotel to go to the Meet and Greet Convention.

I saw a gorgeous piano on the stage. It was black and in white letters it had 'Marie Johnson' printed on the side.

I smiled.

I took pictures with so many fans. It felt so good to meet all of them. They all told me how talented I was and some of them even said how happy they were that I'm with Shawn, although I'm technically not with him yet.

Finally, it was time to go on stage and perform. They introduced me last as their new edition to the Magcon family. When I went up on stage Shawn engulfed me into a hug, and the whole crowd screamed. I couldn't wait until it was my turn to sing.

Shawn was closing the show and I was right before him.

We answered questions and had fun with all the fans. We even brought a few on stage with us. It was super fun.

Finally it was my turn! I was starting with Salute by Little Mix.

Mahogany started the music. "If you guys know this song, sing along. This is Salute by Little Mix!"

I laughed when they all screamed, clearly excited to hear the popular group's song.

"Ladies all across the world

Listen up, we're looking for recruits

If you're with me, lemme see your hands

Stand up and salute

Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots

Representing all the women, salute, salute!