Wreck my Heart

Lisa's pov

I was awake because of the heat of the sun coming inside from my window. I grab my bedsheet and cover my face so I can still have my beauty sleep. But, later on, I felt that someone was staring at me. I slowly open my eyes to see who's that person, and to my surprise, I saw a very handsome face smirking in front of me.

"Good morning sleeping beauty, time to get up, you're prince charming is waiting for you." And he seat beside my bed and removes my bedsheet covering my face. And he showered me with a lot of kisses.

I just giggle because of his sweetness. "Yah, Kai, stop it!"

"I won't stop kissing you if you don't get your lazy ass up from that bed." He laughed while kissing me.

"Well, let's just kiss and cuddle here on my bed. Hahahaha"

And he moves again and now he's already on my top while smirking. "Baby, you know it's too early to make love Dovey but I can give it to you if you want." And he winks at me.

I pushed him hard and run away from him. I lock the door of my bathroom and I heard him laughing so hard. Gosh, I can feel the heat of my face. I'm not yet ready for it.

"Hahahaha baby, I wish you can see your face awhile ago."

"Yah, Kai!! I'm gonna kill you! You want?"

"Just kidding babe. Hurry up I'll wait for you outside." And I heard my door close.

What was that, woooh wake-up Lisa! You cannot give yourself unless you're married already. Wait for that time, okay? I slap my face until I recover from the heat scene.

After I took a bath, I grab my high waist short and black crop top.

I dried my hair using my hairdryer and I iron it

I dried my hair using my hairdryer and I iron it. I put on a little amount of makeup, I grab my black boots and my phone. I look at myself in the mirror before going out of my room.

"I'm ready!"

"Lisa, why did you let Kai wait for you for so long."

"Sorry, Mama." I kissed my mom on the cheeks "where's Papa?"

"He's already in the office, he has an urgent meeting there."

"I see, okay ma, we have to go. Bye!"

"Okay, take care. Kai, drive safely."

"Yes auntie, I will."

Kai, grab my hand and we walk to his car. I sat in the passenger seat, while he's in the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Where are we going, Kai?"

"Hmmm were going to Sehun's house, his having a pool party there."

"What? Pool party? But I didn't bring any swimsuits. You should have told me."