Lamb + Lion

Lisa's pov

Today is weekend so I planned to stay at home and watch movies because I don't have any plans to go out.

While eating my lunch just by myself I can't stop thinking what happened last Wednesday.

His red eyes keep on flashing in my mind. I know that I was not hallucinating that time. I have to know why his eyes changed color when he got mad to that guy who seems a pervert.

I didn't noticed that my phone was ringing until nanny grab it and give it to me.

"It keeps on ringing, answer it now." She said

"Oh my, I'm sorry nanny."

She just smiled at me and leave again.

Oh its Momo.

"Hello?"

"Hi Lisa, Tzuyu will held a blast party this night and she want us to attend."

"What? You know I hate party."

"Shut up Liz,get a life will you? And Tzuyu doesn't want a no from us."

I sighed deeply..

"Okay fine. I don't want to face Tzuyu's wrath." The two of them laugh.

"Get ready Liz, I'll pick you up at 7pm, bye."

Before I  could speak my friend hang up.

Wow, what a great friend.

Mygosh, I don't know what to wear. It's a party and I don't want to look like a trash and its been months since I attended a party and it was awful. I hope this time it will bring great time in me.

I hurriedly went up to choose for my clothes later.

I went inside of mt walk-in closet. And to be honest I have a lot of clothes but I couldn't choose.

While picking for my clothes, suddenly there's a notification in my phone

Oh, its Momo.

I read her message to me.