The Confrontation

No one's pov

 After having confrontation with Kai, Lisa felt exhausted. The other guys follow Kai because he might do stupid and the council of moon child might get mad about it. While Sehun stay at the mansion and entered the room where Kai and Lisa talked. 

"Hey, are you alright?" Sehun ask her

But the girl just hug her knees and keep on crying. 

Sehun immediately walk where she is and hug her.

He hug her for about ten minutes and suddenly she spoke.

"I've been a brat right Sehun?" she look at him with sorrow

"Hmmm... I don't think so. Maybe is just that both of you need space and try to figure out if you can still fix it. You know that you hurt him last year but still he forgave you 'cuz he loves you and he knows that he also failed as a boyfriend because his been busy during game season but you, you already know that there's something about him and Krystal but you never confronted him you just keep it in yourself and after seeing them kissing because of that stupid dare that Victoria did last house party you misunderstood that and you did not give him a time to explain." Sehun said to her.

"I don't deserve him Sehun, I broke his heart not only once but twice. I think I can no longer face him. I let my emotion eat me and just accused him without asking him." SHe cried again 

"Hush Lisa, it will be fine. You know hyung loves you so much right? He will still open his arms for you. Just give him some time, but can I ask you something?" Lisa wipe her tears and look at him and nod.

"How did you meet that vam..I mean those guys" 

"You mean Jimin and his friends?" 

He nodded and waited for her answer.

"Well.... my first encounter with him was in the hallway and it was so embarrassing. And we just got close when both of us were on the rooftop." She lied some part of it she doesn't want to say to him that she almost got f*** by Jimin when she never really know how she got close with the guy. 

"And you just knew him for almost how many days or weeks? And he became your boyfriend or just your rebound?" He asked him again.

"I don't know oppa." She sighed

Then, someone knocks on the door. Both of them stood up and open the door.

"Dad," Lisa said 

"Hi, Uncle Top" Sehun said and bow.

"Oh, I thought Kai is your boyfriend but..." Lisa cut off his dad

"Stop what you are thinking dad, Kai just left to do some important things and Sehun oppa is like my brother we were just talking about how he will the girl's heart that he likes." Lisa smiled at his dad and nudge Sehun.

"Right, she's right uncle. You know she's a girl so maybe Lisa knows what girls like." Sehun said.

Top just look at them and nod. 

"Okay, but can I have some privacy first with my daughter Sehun?" Top said.

"Sure Uncle, bye Lisa see you at school." Sehun leaves the room.

"Mind telling me about you and Kai, princess?" 

"Dad, just to clear me and Kai already broke up." She said

"What! You mean you and Kai lied in front of us, with the councils. Are you two out of your mind? You just have told us, so that the councils never assume about you and his marriage." Her father said.

"What do you mean marriage?" She asked her dad.

"Well, after what you and Kai said, his father Siwon talk to me and made an arrangement with you and Kai marriage. And I agreed because what you have said a while ago you are together and now you are telling me that you are not." Top said a little bit mad at her daughter.

"Correction dad, it was Kai who told you that false rumor about us. I tried to tell it to you with the councils but he stopped me." She said

"Then why did you not stop it!" Her dad said

ANd Lisa was trying to find the right word to say to her dad. SHe cannot tell that she's now with Jimin, as far as she can remember Kai warned her about it and she doesn't know why she's afraid to speak about her and Jimin. 

"Speak Lalisa Choi, I'm asking" She knows that her dad was really mad at this time.

She swallows first her saliva, "It's complicated dad. We fought because of misunderstanding." 

"Then fix it, Lalisa. I don't want you to disappoint the council. I will talk with Kai privately. I want you and him to get back together for the future of the Moon Child." Her dad said

"But dad..." she was cut off by her father

"End of discussion Lalisa, let's go home now!" 

Lisa never has a chance to explain furthermore. She followed her dad and keep her silence until they arrived at their house. 

"Change your clothes, we're having dinner." Her dad said.

"I'm not eating dad." She said

"No, you are eating with us. Hurry up." She nods and went up.

The moment she entered her room, she becomes weak and sat on the floor. She cried because she knows her life is now twisted because of her family involvement in Moon Child. She wanted to know more about it and why does her father that was so sweet before but now turn into a strict father. She's afraid to confront her father about it. 

tok.tok.tok.

"Lisa, are you there?" Her mom said

"I'm here mom. Just need to take a bath first." sHE SAID

"Are you alright honey? Why your voice is like that? Can you please open the door?" 

"I'm fine mom. Just a bit tired after having a meeting with dad's friends." 

"Alright honey. See you at the dining room." 

note:

THIS IS IT MY LOVE ONES, Hope you like this update. 

Thank you to @2005taelice2005 for giving me an idea and for the support. I love you babe. :*