Midnight Kiss

"I want to wake up to you kissing me, in the middle of the night."

Lisa's pov

It never comes in my mind that I will get mad to my friends. But I just can't believe them, they were like trying to say that these people around me now are dangerous. Do they know each other? Are they hiding something from me?

"Sis, what are you thinking? You look so pissed right now." Roseanne said. I was flustered that she was literally pretty and she and Jimin really looks like a twin.

"Hmmmmm m. No.thing. is just that I might a little too harsh a while ago with my friends." I answered her.

The rest look at me and scoffed.

"Those dogs deserved it. So don't worry about them." JK said.

"His right . What are they thinking? That we're dangerous. Pft. We are nice people, we don't bite." After Taehyung said that he got near to me and bite my ears. It brought shiver on my body.

"Flirt! You want my brother to kill you. " Roseanne shouted.

But the two boys just shrugged and little by little they are walking near to me. Jimin, where are you?

Where is he now when I need him.

"Don't think about it jerks. You don't want him to be pissed.' Jennie said.

"W.what.a.re.you.do.ing?" I choked while talking to them.

I looked at the two girls with me to ask help but they seems to like what they are seeing.

"What are you trying to do? Taehyung? Jungkook? " I know that voice behind me.

I suppose to look at my back but suddenly he wraps his arm on me and gently pull me toward his chest.

"Told you!" Roseanne said.

"I'm going to deal with you when we get home, especially you!" He pointed at Taehyung.

"Hyung, we were just kidding." He said.

But Jimin just looked at him furiously and the two boys gulp and excused themselves.

The two girls laughed at them and look at me again.

"You are good together. Hoping  that you have a longer patience Lisa, my brother here is kinda jerk and hard headed. " Roseanne said and winked at me.

Her brother just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Well, Lisa please don't be awkward with us and let's be friends, okay?" Jennie said and grab my arm and the two girls hugged me at the same time.

"O.kay." I said.

"Hey, you're scaring her, let go of my girl!"

"What girl?" Someone said.

"Baby!" Jennie said.
She ran toward the silver-haired guy and jump toward him and seems no one can stop what they were doing.

"Get a room! Will you, you're in a public place you Little rascals!" A tall and a very handsome guy said.

"Oppppps. Sorry." Jennie said.

"Settle down your hormones cupcake. We will continue it at home." The guy said.

"Wow, I didn't know Hyung that Jennie's virus is spreading at you. You're being cheesy nowadays." The red-haired guy said

But the silver-haired guy smacked the red-haired guy.