The Engagement 1

Namjoon POV

I was exhausted talking with one of the elders, but what bothers me most knowing that my brother, Jimin will be engaged with his cousin. I don't know how will I say it to him knowing that he's in love with a human. Right now I'm in my office contemplating the right word to say in front of my brothers. 

'knock knock' suddenly someone knocks at my door. "What do you need Jin Hyung?"

He immediately opens the door and enters my office. "You seem bothered and exhausted after you visited lord Taeyang's lodge, my brother, is there something wrong?"

I sighed deeply and look at the window. "Let me guess Namjoon, is it about the marriage?" I look at my hyung with a shocked face. He smirks and looks at me.

"Namjoon, remember I'm older than you, I know how vampire clan works especially to the royalty. When their offspring which is next in their line for the throne will turn 250 years needs to be married. And as we know, Jimin is the legal son of King Jiyong and Queen Dara that's why in the next full moon Jimin will turn 250 years which indicates he needs to marry one of the royal family. " Jin hyung said.

"I don't know hyung, its been how many decades why can't we change the law of our clan. We are now in the millennial, I think we need to change the system of our world. I don't want one, my brother, to marry someone that he doesn't love." I said frustrated. 

He tapped my shoulder, "As much as we wanted but we don't have yet the power to break and change the law Namjoon. And you are a smart vampire you know that we must not be fall in love with a woman that is not part of the royal family." Jin hyung answered.

"Well, I hope Jimin will not do anything to make the elders furious, you know how greedy is Lord Lee Min Ho to have the crown and to kill King Jiyong and Queen Dara." 

"What are you talking about Namjoon and Jin Hyung? you seem so serious."  Suga said.

"How long are you here Suga?" Jin Hyung said. 

"Long enough to hear your conversation." He smirks 

"Wait for me to speak with him, don't do any stupid Suga Hyung," I said. 

He just smiled at me with an evil grin and tap my shoulder.

"Well, I will not say anything to Jimin but you know what will happen if the girls will know about this they will throw a fist at the elders especially Chaeyoung she seems so fond of having that human girl with her brother." He said.

"I think Jimin will still obey his parents despite having that human girl, maybe it's just an infatuation. If he found out about why he needs to get married he will eventually understand it." Jin Hyung said.

"Let's hope for the best!" I said.