Hands-off

No one pov

Lisa and Jimin went out together from the cr.

Lisa is thankful that no one sees it and no one noticed that both of them came out from it.

Of course, people will easily learn if a boy and girl went out together for sure some steamy session happen. 😉

While walking hand in hand someone grab Lisa from Jimin.

The guy knows who is it and he doesn't mind what will happen next.

"Kai, no!" Lisa shouted at his former boyfriend.

"Stay away Lisa, this bastard must be reminded that he is not allowed to touch anyone especially you!"

The music stop when the DJ find out that there's a fight to start.

"Moron, you know that you're not allowed to touch anyone here. What did you do to her?" Kai attacked Jimin by throwing punch.

Jimin keep on receiving the attack

"The hell Hyung, why are you allowing that dog to attack you! Show him what you got!" His friend, jk shouted.

Jimin just smirked at them.

"What's with the face huh? C'mon fight me!" Kai shouted at him.

"Well, I wouldn't do it you know what will happen if I fight you. You'll be out of control Kai and you don't want the people around here to see you transform into a huge dog, aren't we?" Jimin whispered it to him enough to hear by the others.

"Kai, stop it!"

"Suho oppa."

"Sorry Liz, hey you! Are you stupid to start a fight with him!" Suho said to his younger colleague.

The other guys came and hold Kai tight.

JK and Taehyung also ran toward Jimin to check his condition.

"What are you looking at! Show is over!" JK said. Then the crowd started to mind their own business again .

"I'm sorry Jimin, it won't happen again. " Suho said.

"Yah, Hyung why are you saying sorry to that jerk?" Sehun said.

Lay and Chen make the younger one quiet to stop another commotion.

"Bastard, stop getting near to her. Do you understand!" Kai said but with a stern voice.

The guy just smirked and looked at their enemy.

"Don't speak like that to him woofie!" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, you're still new here. So better be careful, you don't want our elders to found out what he did to Jimin Hyung." JK said.

Jimin looked at his two brothers and signalled that Lisa is listening to them.

Lisa get her strength back and she slowly walked in front of Kai and slap him.

Kai's friends seems surprised in her action.

"Lisa? Why did you do that?" Sehun said.

"What's wrong with you Kai? You're acting like a jealous boyfriend but you're not my boyfriend." Lisa shouted with a teary eyes.

"Liz." Kai wanted to reach her hand but Lisa step back.

The girl move to her left and reach for Jimin's face.

He looked at her with his soft expression.

"Are you alright?" Lisa asked him.

"I'm fine doll. Don't worry." Jimin smiled at her.

"Lisa, you don't know what you're dealing for. We are warning you." Chen said to her.

Lisa look at her childhood friends with a frown.

"Will you please stop it! You're talking like he is going to kill me."  She said.

"What? Kill? My brother will not hurt her." A beautiful, tall and slim girl said.

"Oh sh** bro, why did you allow doggie to touch your face. Yoongi oppa will be pissed if he found out about this. Right unnie?"

Then a brown haired girl came with a cat eyes.

The girl smirked before she talk, "well, I'm glad my man is not here or else there will be chaos."

"Jennie, Roseanne what are you doing here?" Jimin said.

"Well we need to see our new sister and to get her away from you jerks." Roseanne said.

"We will not allow it!" Xiumin said

"Oh little one, me and Lisa will be good friends so don't worry. We won't bite, right unnie?" The tall girl asked the cat eyes

"Of course, if she's Jimin girl now then she's safe with us. "

"What?" Kai and the other boys said.

"Oh? Are we right? You're his girlfriend now?"  Rose said

Lisa looked at him first then the guy just smirked at her.

She just rolled her eyes and looked at the two girls again.

"Hmmm. Yeah.kinda." she said.

"Omg, sister!" The two girls said.

"Is that true Lisa?" Kai asked her and she looked at him.

She just nodded.

"Are you that stupid?" Kai shouted at her.
Jimin doesn't like it so he immediately hid Lisa at his back.

"Don't shout at her dog! Get lost now while I'm still being patient here." He said with  authority.

"C'mon now Kai. I think he wouldn't hurt Lisa. Right Jimin?" Suho asked the guy.

"Hey!" Kai and Sehun said together.

"Kai, please. I'll be fine. Okay!" Lisa said.

" Fine, but if something happen to her then war will start. Do you understand you coffin bodies?" Kai said.

"What? Shut the f***  you wolf!" The cat eyes girl said.

"Owww. What a fighter you are noona." JK said.

The girl just look at him with a playful grin at her face.

"We're going now." Suho said. But before he leave, he send a message to them which Lisa could not hear.

"If something happen to Lisa, I'm gonna reap your head off Vamps!" 

But the cold ones just laughed at them.

Hello my lovely readers, this is a short update fill the previous chapter.hope you like it. Please feel free to leave your comment.

Love you, xoxo's

😘😘