The Encounter 2

Lisa's pov

After we ate our lunch, me and my new friends are walking towards the gymnasium.

The dean of our department asked the students to gather in the gymnasium for some announcement.

Everyone is in the gymnasium now and my eyes were wondering and I saw them again, the BTS. How do I know the name of their group, well the girls told me.

I can't take my eyes off from them, looks like I'm looking for the orange haired guy. While looking at them one of them saw me, it was the youngest, Jungkook. He caught me staring at them. He smirked at me and he said something to their leader. Namjoon look at me like his reading me but later own he frown.

While I was having a staring fight with Namjoon, someone tap me on my shoulder.  Then I look who it was.

"Yes Mingyu?"

"I keep on talking to you but you're not answering me. Is something bothering you?"

"Ahhh my bad. I'm sorry, no I'm fine. Hmmm can I go to the c.r. first?"

"Okay, do you want me to accompany you? You might get lost."

"No, I'm fine. I know where's the c.r. here. I'll be right back."

"Are you sure? Maybe you want the girls to accompany you, I can ask Mina to go with you."

"No need Mingyu, I'm good. Beside, I think I saw it while you were touring me around."

"Alright, I'll save a chair for you."

I nodded and I immediately went out from the crowd. The reason why I want to go to the comfort room is to have some air. Because it feel so intense while I had a staring fight with Namjoon.

While I'm walking to go to the comfort room I heard someone is singing. It has an angelic voice, I feel drown with it. I follow where the voice coming from.

My feet brought me to a music room and I went near just to see whose singing. At last, when I got near I'm so awe because it was the orange haired guy that I was looking for. Instead I walk out and go to the c.r. my feet brought me near to him. I feel lost when listening to him. It's like a heroine; I'm  addicted to his voice.

No pov

Lisa can't move from her spot. She just can't resist listening to the angelic voice of Jimin.

But it seems that the guy notice her present, that's why he stop singing and look at the door. He was taken aback by the girl who's literally lost from her world.

When Lisa finally notice that Jimin stop singing, she open her eyes. And she was shocked because the moment she open her eyes she met Jimin's gaze. She wanted to escape from that place because she felt that she's humiliating herself. The guy might think that she is a creepy stalker.

She turned her back from Jimin, but again she doesn't want to be rude for invading Jimin's privacy. She face again Jimin but when she face him, Jimin raise his eyebrow wandering what the girl will do this time.

"A-a-ammm....." Lisa can't compose herself. She tried to look at again Jimin but Jimin does not talk and keeps on looking at the girl.

"Hmmm. I'm''

"I'm what?'' finally jimin talked with him but it sounds like he's getting pissed.

Lisa immediately bow and said, "I'm sorry for invading your privacy. It won't happen again." Then Lisa turned back, but a strong wind came. When Lisa move , Jimin smell her. And in just one second, he is now holding Lisa's wrist.