Innocent

no one's pov

The council meeting asked the younger ones to be outside,  one by one the young moon children leave the room.

"Kai,  can we talk? " Lisa said.

The boys stop and look at her behind.

" what do you want Lalice? " Sehun asked.

" psh.stop being arrogant to her Sehun,  can't you move on from last night? " Chanyeol said.

Lisa knows what he mean and he went near to sehun and hug him.

" I'm sorry,  I didn't mean it? Stop getting at me, will you? " Lisa said while hugging him tight.

She heard someone cough. And she released her hug from the guy and look at him awkwardly.

" yow,  Lisa stop doing that.  Someone is getting mad. " Baekhyun said and the other guys laugh. 

" you don't need to do that,  I don't want him to throw a fist at me. " sehun said while smirking, " but right now I want to piss him. " and he suddenly hug her tight. 

" yah!  Release her. " Kai said and walk near at them and pull Lisa from sehun.

Every one laugh at him including the girl that in front of him.

" stop laughing,  you're not even saying sorry to me. " Kai pouted.

Lisa stop laughing and look at him with a soft eyes but then she remember the scene a while ago.

She grab his ears and pull him in the other room.

" yah,  lalisa,  release me it hurts. " Kai screamed.

" get a room,  will you? " D. O.  Said.

" I need to talk with you! " Lisa said.

" guys,  help me!  Hyungs,  unleash me. " Kai keep on screaming while the other guys keep on laughing.

" I hope their talk with mend what was broken. " Lay said.

" I hope so too. " sehun said with a worried voice.

In the other room....

Silence fill the room,  no one dares to talk.

Kai wanted to hug her,  to kiss her,  and to feel her touch.  But he doesn't want to scare her especially if he is trying to win her back and called her to be his.

"Kai. " Lisa Said with a soft voice while looking outside the window.

Kai blushed by just hearing Lisa's voice while calling his name. 

" Lalice? What do you want to talk about? " Kai asked her.

Lisa turn around and look at him. 

" everything. " She said

Kai sigh deeply and look at her.

" about what? " Kai said

" about the Moon child.  Do you know this?  Are you part of this? " Lisa said and take her seat on a couch.

" yes,  but no I'm not a part of this,  not yet. "

" really?  But what's with that telling that I'm your girlfriend.  We both know we're done!"

"look,  I don't want your father to ask you why we broke up and I did you a favor,  Lisa! "

" a favor?  Wow,  I didn't even know that you're a Jerk."

"yeah right,  that's what I am to you,  a Jerk! One mistake,  and you totally broke our relationship but when you cheated on me with Ten I didn't mind even when I saw you half naked inside of your room! I forgave you and I trusted you again. " Kai shouted and throw the vase.

Lisa rush toward him and slap his face.

" asshole,  you promised you will never mention that?! " She said

She keeps on slapping his face but he just let her do it. 

" c'mon keep hurting me! "

" why are you like this Kai?!  Why are you not fighting! " Lisa said with a weak voice.

Both of them were having a hard breathing. 
Suddenly,  Kai hold her shoulder and let them sit on the couch. 

" why would I fight back Lalice?  You know that ever since we got into a fight I'm the one who will always retreat 'cuz if fighting you means losing you I rather choose to be quiet and to loose in our argument.  That's how much I love you Liz. " Kai hold her chin and look at her deeply.

Little by little their faces are getting near. 

Until their lips crashed to each other.

They were kissing with passion and deep longing to each other,  but Lisa remember Jiminy and she push Kai hard enough for him to fell on the floor.

Kai suddenly laugh like a mad man.

"is it about Jimin? "

" I'm sorry Kai.. "

" I need to go,  this conversation is done. " Kai left the room immediately.

Note: this is a short update guys.  Sorry for taking me so long to update this chapter.  Once again,  thank you for your love and patient. 

Leave your comment....