The Elders

Dara's pov

Staring those snowflakes falling from the sky always makes me think to escape this curse for centuries.

I'm getting tired and  I wanted to take a long rest now but how could I do that if I am in the curse of immortality.

The beauty that I have what they said is immeasurable here on earth, no one can compare the charm I have which is deceitful in the eyes from the human being.

I wanted to  end my life but as a queen and a  mother,  I need to  be alive for  the sake of my children safeties from the greedy elders that wanted to take place the hierarchy of our family.

"my queen,  they are coming. " my beloved king said and wrapped his hand on my waist.

" Are you afraid? " I asked him

" are you? " he return the question to me.

I released his hands from me and look at him directly at his eyes.

" I'm the Queen of the Romans vampire,  why should I be afraid? " I smiled and I saw him smirked and kiss me passionately.

" That's my woman,  c'mon I can feel they are here. " both us went out and ready to face the elders. 

" My lord and my lady,  the elders are here now waiting for you inside the sacred room. " Suhyun said while bowing her head.

We just nodded and straightforward in the sacred room.  But before we enter the room she spoke again which surprised us.

" The Father King and Queen Mother also arrived to join the gathering. " she said. 

Me and Jiyong look at each other and I saw how confused he is.  It's been hundred years since we saw our parents.

Once we enter the sacred room everyone stood and greet us.  Of course as the leader of the entire clan we must be fiercer in our outward appearance or else if they saw our weaknesses they will surely attack us.

"great day cold blooded,  me and my queen are so blissful to see you again.  It's been 25years the last time we gathered. " my husband said

" Father,  Mother,  we're glad you're here. " I said.

" of course,  there is an urgent thing I would like to say." my father spoke and it brings tension inside the room.

"shall we begin? " Jiyong said.

No one pov

The elders together with the kings and Queens settle down on the long table and a moment of silence envelope the place.

" for almost five centuries,  the cold blooded clan and the moon child tribe were at peace.  And I'm gladly to say that each one you are doing a great contribution to the peace that our forefather,  King Hyun Suk,  King Jinyong , and King Si-Hyuk had done before.  And we're glad that King Hyun Suk together with his queen,  Queen Ye Jin are here with us to celebrate. " Jiyong said with a smile on his face.

His parents stood up and clap their hands which signal the elders to stand up too. 

" I'm hoping that no one will intervene to the peace we are preserving for our clan. " Suzy said. With a smirk on her face.

Queen Dara stare at her and smiled mischievously, " Of course lady Suzy.  We will not allow it. "

The lady raise her eyebrow and smirk one more time.

Dara was nervous to see that kind of expression from Suzy.  She knows that the youngest daughter of King Jinyoung  is one of the selfish vampire creature. And knowing she and her husband wants to rule and reign in Rome.