The Encounter

2 months later

Lisa's pov

I woke up because of the sound of my alarm clock.

I suddenly sat up to stop the sound of it. I wanted to go back to sleep again, but before I do it someone knock my door and said, "Darling, are you wake up now? I'll come in. Remember it's Monday today."

Oh its my nanny. Shock, I forget about it, today is the start of our school year. "Yes nanny, I'm awake now. You may come in." I answered her.

Then she went inside of my room and hurriedly get near to me. "Darling, you seem lack of sleep last night. Do you have a nightmare again?" She asked me with a worried look.

"Yes nanny, it was a same dream. It won't leave me. I don't know why it keeps on getting back in me."

After I said that, she immediately hug me so tight. "My poor baby, don't worry that nightmare, it won't last long. Do you know a dream catcher? It will help you to cast out your nightmare."

"Is that true nanny? I think it won't work in me, its just a myth."

She look at me and said, "if you believe that it will work in you, then, it will work in you, but if not, then it will not work." And she smiled mischievously at me.

I sighed , "well, if that's​ what you think. I'll try it."

"Okay, now, can you go to your bathroom then after preparing your self, go down immediately. You don't want to be late in your first day of your class, right?"

I smiled, "of course not nanny. I'll take a bath now. " Then she kiss me on my forehead.

Nanny already went out that's why I rash going inside of my bathroom. I don't want my teachers to scold at me for being late in the first day of my class.

After an hour

I hurriedly went down to have my breakfast before going to school.

"Good morning princess." My dad said.

"Oh dad, you're still here? I thought you already leave for work."

"Well, I need to send you off to your first day of  your class.

"Dad, you don't need to do it. Our driver can send me off to my school."

My dad look at me with a weird face, "are you telling me that I can no longer send my one and only princess to her school? Are you no longer Daddy's Little girl?" I laughed at my dad because his so cute when his whining.

Then my mom came out and pinch dad on his cheeks.

"Honey, I told you before, our princess is no longer a baby stop treating her like that."

"But Bommie even she get marry she'll still be my baby. And that won't change. That's why young lady don't stop me on sending you today."

Me and Mom laugh at dad , "okay Dad. Just today."