Who is he

"And suddenly you just know
It's time to start something new
And trust the magic
Of a new beginning."

No pov

Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg!!!!!

The alarm of her phone awaken her from her deep sleep.

"Ugh! I need more sleep,please eonnie turn it off", Lisa said.

But her clock keeps on ringing for almost 3minutes. Because of that, she get up from the bed and reach out for it. When she went back to bed she notice that her eonnie Is no longer on the bed.

"Oh she's so early."

She covered her face with her blanket, she keeps on changing her position just to get back to sleep but she can no longer sleep again. Then someone open her door.

"Get up your highness, it's time to move your ass." Irene said.

"Eonnie, it's your fault. You're the one who set the alarm." She whined at her eonnie.

Irene laughed at her, "my gosh Lisa, why being so grumpy. And beside it's already 9 in the morning. Be thankful that I didn't set it at 6a.m."

Lisa sat up and look at her eonnie, "why do you need to wake me up at this time? I can get out from my bed whenever I want."

And she lie down again but her eonnie pull her two long arms.

"Yah! We're going out remember? And beside I'm gonna meet Seulgi and Wendy today, and they want to see you. So get up, eat your breakfast and after that you prepare yourself. We're going out at 11a.m."

"I'm so lazy right now eonnie. Just meet them without me. I'll meet them next time okay?"

"Lalisa! Please come with me. You said you wanted me to be here just to spend our time together but here you are being lazy. Perhaps, I'll just go home now." Irene used her aegyo voice.

Lisa look her with a disbelief expression because of her eonnie's voice.

"Okay fine. Geeh you're so being emotional. Have you eaten your breakfast?"

"Not yet, I'm waiting for you. Let's go down now."

They went down together.
Then Lisa, was surprised on what she saw.

"Nanny! You're here, I thought you'll be here on Tuesday." Lisa hug her nanny.

"Of course darling, you're mom called me last night and she said that they will have a business trip today and you want me to be here that's why I'm here now."

I hugged her so tight and I kissed her cheeks. "Thank you nanny."

Nanny Lina smiled at her, "c'mon you two breakfast is ready. Don't let your eonnie wait for you, she's hungry but she waited for you."

"Nanny is right that's why let's have feast now." Irene said and walk towards the dining table.

They were having chat on the things that they will do today.

After 30 minutes, they decided to prepare. Irene was the first one to take a bath and next is Lisa.

They choose their clothes to wear.