Be Alright

Lisa's pov

Waking up every morning with the thought that something wonderful will happen, like I'm excited to spend my free time with him in the rooftop.

Yesterday, he told me that he wanted to spend more time with me just to know me better. But he have a condition, we must stay our friendship first a secret.

I wanted to ask him why, but my mouth failed me. Well, knowing that he is a type of guy that doesn't give time to.anyone but having an encounter with him yesterday makes me feel I'm exceptional on that rule.

Right now, I woke up early feeling excited to go to the university just to see him.

I'm already travelling to school. Even my nanny was amazed that I woke up early, well I don't want to say that he is the reason behind of waking up early.

"Excuse me miss, we are already here"

See, because of my daydream about him I didn't realize that I'm already at the parking lot of our university.

"Thank you ahjussi." I smiled at him.

"You're welcome miss Lisa, I'll pick you up later."

Oh I remember he invited me to have friendly date later.

"Ahm ahjussi, don't fetch me. One of my friend invited me to hang out later."

He just nod his head and bid his goodbye.

While walking inside the university my phone beep.

A wide smile creep on my face when I saw his name appears on my phone screen.

From:Jimin

Hi! Can you go here at the roof top?

To: Jimin

Hi there! Sure, wait. 😊

I run as fast as I can.

While running, I bumped someone.

Because of that I fell on the floor.

"Oh, my bad. Sorry." She reach her hand toward me and I let her help me.

"I'm so sorry. It's my fault, I was not looking properly." I said to her.

"Its okay. Hmmmmm you smell good." She said and when I look at her eyes, it turn red. But earlier, it was hazel brown. Is she wearing a contact lenses?

She is getting near to me and she keeps on sniffing at my neck.

"Roseanne Park! Stop!" A loud voice linger in the hall. And I know whose voice is that.

The girl immediately step backward and smiles like a freak looking at the guy who make her stop.

"Hello, big brother. How are you?" The girl walk toward him and I follow her movement.

"When did you arrived? Does Mom and Dad knows about it?" Jimin ask her.

She wrap her arm to his brother and speak, "of course not. You know me, I don't ask permission from them. I just wanted to confirm what I saw in my vision. I never plan to stay, but it seems I have a reason now to stay." She said that while looking at me deeply.

Jimin look at me and he saw me that I was looking at the arms who's wrapping him. So he removed it fast and ask the girl.

"What vision? Tell it to me now." Jimin said it with stern voice.

"Ohhhh. You're stilly annoying and bossy brother. Before that, will you introduce to me to that young girl?" She said it and look at me mischievously.