Start of Something New

Lisa's pov

I wasn't able to go back to sleep last night. Because every time I closed my eyes, all I see was him. I don't know why I keep on dreaming about him. And worst, my dream was so creepy; like we're making out and then suddenly he bit me on my neck and suck my blood using his fang.

I know it was just a dream, but why does it seems so real. But vampires are not real, right? They don't exist, they are just myth.

And last night when I came back in my room I close my windows first then went to bed again but I dreamed about him again that's why I can't sleep and when I open my eyes, I felt someone was staring at me. And up to this time I keep on telling myself that I am sure that I did not forget to close my windows last night before I went to sleep. But that was the first time when I woke up late night, my windows were open and like I'm not alone.

Oh my, too much scary movie and now I'm hallucinating and worst is when I was eating in our kitchen I thought I saw him because of that I made noise and my nanny Lina woke up because of me, she asked me if I'm okay then of course I didn't tell her about my dream.

I slap my face, grab my pillow and scream.

"Lisa, are you okay?" Geeh, because of my creepy thought, I didn't notice my mom entered​ my room.

My mom, sat on my bed and she removed the pillow that I was holding, "hey darling, what's wrong? Mind to share?"

I look at her and pout, "I just had a creepy dream last night mom."

"Oh, what was your dream?" My mom asked me.

I don't know if it's right to share it to her. She might think I'm crazy and she might tease me about the guy that I dreamed about.

"Don't mind me mom. I'm good. It's not a big deal, I might dreaming about creepy or scary things it's because I keep on watching scary movie last night that's why I dreamed about crazy stuff."

"Stop watching a scary movie, it's not good for you. Look at your eyes, there's a black under your eyes. Ewww darling, you're going to school with that look? No-o, c'mon, you're mommy will have a beauty operation."

I pouted at my mom.

"Stand up now, you're gonna be late. I prepare your uniform now and school stuff. Arasso?"

"Yes mommy."

I run toward my bathroom, look at myself at the mirror. And damn, who's this girl in front of me? Yikes, mom is right.

After an hour of preparing.........

"Hmmmmm.... this is so great. Having a wonderful breakfast with my two beautiful ladies." Dad said.

"I hope you will have more time with me." I said.

"Oh, looks like our princess miss us so much." Mom said.

My dad stand up and hug me so tight. 

"Princess, we are truly sorry. After our business tour in Europe, we promise you that we will have a family time. Okay?"

"Sure dad. Don't worry, I'm just kidding."

"Okay darling. Now, hurry up. Your driver is already waiting you outside."

I finish eating my pancake and drink my orange juice.

I kiss my mom and dad and bid my goodbye on them. 

Well, I'll be alone again for a month. My parents are so busy with the company. Before it was only dad who's always out of the country but when we arrived here in Seoul, my mom also tag along with my dad. How I wish we can spend more time just like the old times.