The Moon Child

Kai's pov

"I will not give up on you Lisa,  I'll fight for my love to you. "

I still can't get over last night,  I'm so pisssed to those cold blooded.  If Lisa wasn't there,  I almost ripped that cold prince of the vampire clan.

" yow,  bro,  what's with the frown face." chanyeol said and laughed at me.

"still can't get over last night? " Suho hyung asked me.

I didn't mind to answer and just look outside our window.

" I'm mad at Lisa right now.  Why will he choose those dogs from us? I thought we're her friends,  we grew up together. " Sehun said.

" we can't blame her.  She doesn't know anything. " lay hyung said.

Sehun scoffed and went up to his room.  I know he is hurt because he is one of the closest guy to Lisa. But I know he will eventually forgive Lisa.

"Our baby boy is being dramatic right now. Who's broken hearted is it him or you?"  chanyeol laughed while looking at me.

I grab the nearest thing to me and throw it toward him. 

"yah! What's that for?! " the vase crash on his head and blood came out.  That's for pissing me Jerk!

"hey, chill.  He is not your enemy Kai."  Chen hyung said.

"and stop pissing him chanyeol! " Xiumin hyung said.

"listen up,  the elders want to see us."  Chen said.

"call sehun. Suho hyung Said.

We hurriedly went out from our house.

I don't know what's with the urgent meeting but one thing for sure we don't want to let them know what happen last night.  My father will surely punish me if he found out about it and Lisa's father,  uncle Choi will ground her for sure.

No one's pov

Everyone is in silence while traveling toward their quarter,  which is the Moon Child mansion.

"Hey,  Chanyeol,  are you excited to see the Councilors? " Kyungsoo said while smirking.

"geeh,  I don't want to go back their,  my father will surely ask me again to work in that place and then what?  I will be like a prison.  Why do I need to tag along with you guys?"  chanyeol whined.

And everyone laugh because of his word.  It is not only him whose nervous,  everyone else are.  They have same feeling because of their fathers,  who are the leaders of their tribe.

"finally,  we're here now jerks ! " lay hyung said. 

" woow,  I take back my word! " chanyeol shouted

" really?  So you wanted to wear a leash and follow the orders of the councilors? " Chen said.