Who are you?

No pov

Everyone were busy planning for their upcoming Acquaintance party, especially the student council. That is the reason why Mina cannot join Lisa, Tzuyu, and Momo to go to the mall and buy a dress for their party.

But before the three girls leave they visited first Mina and brought her a food because they knew that she didn't eat anything during lunch.

"Miss president will you take a break first. We brought you a snack." Momo said.

"Hi girls. Why are you still here? I thought you're in the mall now." Mina said.

"We can't leave without bringing you food in your dungeon." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, eat now Mina so BamBam will not make any tantrums." Lisa said.

"Wooooh. Wait a second, why is he involved in here?" Mina raised her right eyebrow but the three girls look at her mischievously.

"Because he keep on blabbering earlier that you're not talking to him." Momo said.

"Whatever. Now, I have work to do. Leave now or else you might get home late at night. The earlier you leave the earlier you get home." Mina said like a mom.

"Look who's talking. You've been going home late at night. So, tell it to yourself." Tzuyu said.

"Duh? My brother fetch me if I'm gonna be late at work." Mina said.

"Okay, let's leave her now. Bye Mina." Lisa said.

The three girls leave the campus.

They ride on Momo's car.

"How I wish my parents will allow me to drive my own car." Tzuyu said.

"Well, of you will not spend your time in the club during weekend I think your parents will allow you to drive your car." Momo laughed after she talked to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes and surf in her phone to look for an idea on what she will wear on the party.

While Lisa keeps on staring at her phone waiting for someone's text.

Suddenly, her phone beep.

When she looked at her phone, she smiled like a creep.

"Yah, what happen to you? Does lover boy texted you?" Momo said while smirking at her.

"Lover boy? And who will that be?" She asked.

"Ahhhh. The cold hearted guy that Everytime your around with your ex boyfriend he seems like he's going to rip Kai's neck and wanted to grab you away from that jerk and literally wanted to f*** you." Lisa was surprised on what Tzuyu said.

Because of that the two girls laughed and teased Lisa.

Lisa's face turn red as tomato.

"Yah! Will you please stop!? He is just a friend and he is not a pervert." Lisa shouted.

"Woooh, Amazona. Chill, why are you defending him? Tell us, are you a thing now?" Tzuyu said.

"NO!" LISA defended herself.

But the two keeps.on teasing her.

Lisa just shut her mouth because she knows she won't win.

She open her sms and smiled.

Jimin: hi! Where are you?

Lisa: I'm with Tzuyu and Momo. We're going to buy a dress for the party. 😊