My Stone Heart

Lisa's pov

I didn't notice that I'm already in front of our house. How I wish my parents are not around, I don't want them to see me so miserable right now. Even he hurt me, I don't want him to have a bad image to my parents. That's how I love him that much, and that leaves me so pathetic in love with a jerk.

Once I enter our house my nanny greeted me with a smile on her face, but it faded away once she saw my face with dried tears.

"Oh my, honey what happen to you?"

"Hi nanny, where are my parents?"

"Your Papa is still in the office, while your mama meet with her friends in a cafe. Mind to tell me what happen to you? And where's Kai?"

"I j-ust tripped while I was walking. Please don't tell it to them nanny? Please. And about Kai, he have some errands to do." 

"Oh okay, I thought you'll be home late at night. Anyway, have you eaten already? I can cook your favorite Gamjatang."

"Later nanny, I'll take a nap first." And nanny just smile at me and she accompany me to be in my room. She help me to change my clothes and let me snuggle on my bed.

"I'll wake you up later Lisa. Take a rest." And then she kissed my forehead. I grew up with her because my parents were always out of the country.

After an hour

Tok took tok

The sound of the door waken me up. Maybe its just nanny.

"Yes nanny, please come in."
But I was wrong it was not nanny.

"Baby, why did you leave the party? I asked Irene Noona where did you go, but she doesn't know where you at."

I rolled my eyes at Kai. He sat beside of my bed and lifted his hand to caress my cheeks but I immediately snap his hand. And I can see how shock he was because of my action.

"Baby, is there something wrong? Why are you acting like that?"

"Wow Kai, you can win Best Actor in Asian Artist Award." I said it in a sarcastic tone

"What the? Why are you being like that Lisa? Just tell me." I know his getting pissed

"Well, cheater congratulations! I just found out you and that biatch Krystal were having a sizzling make out a while ago. I did not interrupt you, because I saw you how you enjoy it."

He was shocked to my revelation. And now he bend down his head and shaking it at the same time.

"Baby, what you see is not what you think okay? It was just a dare. Why you were gone, we were having a game. When it was my turn I choose dare, and I didn't know that krystal will challenge me to kiss her. I promised baby, it was nothing." He cupped my face trying but being a hard headed I am I didn't look at him.

"Stop lying Kai! How I wish I can go back from the past where the people told me about you and krystal making out in our school rooftop, but guess what? I did not believe them specially Yerin, my best friend. I thought she was just jealous because you became my boyfriend and that's why she's trying to say lies against you, but I think she's telling the truth that time. And I didn't believe her! I sacrificed our friendship just for a jerk guy like you!"

I can't stop my tears anymore. I was totally devastated from the reality that they fooled me.

"Ssshhhh! Stop crying. Please babe, just hear me out. I'm not lying okay. And that's not true that I'm having a make out with krystal that time. Yes, it's true, there were times we met on the rooftop but we just talked and asked her to stop bothering you. Baby, please trust me."

And now he's also crying. I wanted to kiss those eyes and tell it to him that I understand. But, I shrugged it off, I don't want to be a pathetic loser anymore. I push him and yelled at him.

"Go home Kai! I don't want to see you anymore! I had enough with you and that whore! Do you think I'm stupid?" I laugh "you underestimated​ me boy, I told you before don't play with me!" I slapped his face.

"Baby, pl-ease. Don't do this."

"Don't call me baby, we're done now . Let's break up Kai. I give you the freedom to be with krystal." I said it with a firm voice.

"B-ut, I don't want. Give me a chance." He cupped my face with his two bare hands.

I did not say anything I just look at him with annoyed face. And that moment I know my heart turn into a stone . If before I can easily forgive and believe him, but now, no more stupid Lisa. He can't​ play with me anymore.

Ahhhh. Another chapter guys. Please do leave your vote. Thank you 😊