Breakfast

RING! RING! RING!

XJ's eyes fluttered open as the alarm clock on her bedside table rang. She groaned and rubbed her eyes. Unlike most people, she remembered yesterday's events perfectly. The beds in Auradon Prep's dorm rooms were evidently more comfortable than her own back at the Isle.

She felt hot breath on her neck and arms around her waist. She immediately recognized who it was and smiled to herself.

"Harry," She murmured, twisting around to see that Harry was still asleep. "Wake up."

Harry opened one eye and closed it. He groaned, his voice gruff, "I'm not moving."

XJ laughed, her voice cracking slightly, "We can do this tomorrow."

"What's the difference between today and tomorrow?" Harry asked, pulling XJ closer and putting his face into her neck.

"Harry, we need to get up so I can scope out the situation." XJ insisted, trying to wiggle out of Harry's grip.

"You can do that tomorrow, lass. There won't be a difference." Harry mumbled.

XJ sighed, "Harry, come on, we have to get to class so I can put everything in action quicker."

"Lass, world dominance is your second priority. I'm your boyfriend - I'm your first." Harry whined.

XJ laughed. "Sure you are. If it's all the same to you, I'm going to class and see who's the easiest around here to manipulate."

Harry whined as XJ managed to escape his arms. XJ climbed out of bed and got dressed in the time that it took for Harry to properly wake up. Harry sat up, his hair a mess. He groaned, "Come back."

XJ rolled her eyes but smiled. "We're already late, Harry."

Harry jutted his bottom lip out and pouted. "I don't want to go."

XJ sighed and sat down on the bed in front of him. She kissed him and asked, raising an eyebrow, "Is that better?"

Harry chuckled. "A couple more of those and I'll be fully awake."

XJ kissed Harry twice more. "Are you awake now?"

"Nope," Harry said cheekily.

"Don't try to milk it. Get up." XJ ordered.

Harry groaned and finally got out of bed. He got dressed extremely slowly while XJ grabbed everything they needed. The two finally walked out of their dorm room. Nobody was in sight as everyone had already left for breakfast.

XJ took the map and after a quick scan, she slipped it into her back pocket. Harry raised a quizzical eyebrow, "You know where the cafeteria is?"

XJ nodded, "It's not hard to find and the map isn't that complicated. Auradon Prep is less of a maze than the Isle and all of its structural glory."

"That's a much nicer of way of saying that houses back at the Isle form a jigsaw puzzle with missing pieces." Harry commented as the two walked down the hallway of the girls' dorms.

"That's an even nicer way of saying the place we grew up in is a chaotic disaster." XJ said, grinning.

Harry laughed, "I guess so, lass."

As the two made their way to the cafeteria, a few students who were running late cast them curious looks and whispered among themselves as they ran to the cafeteria. It was partly because they were the new villain kids, and partly because XJ and Harry weren't running and looked the exact opposite of worried.

One girl dressed in a pale blue dress walked up to XJ and Harry and smiled, holding out her hand, "Hi, I'm Jane. Fairy Godmother's my mom. You two must be Xi...Xe...Xie - "