Wrong

Mal and Evie hopped into the closet, leaving a sliver of a gap between the closet doors so they could see the situation unfold, while Carlos and Jay hid underneath the table, pulling the chair with Harry's coat hanging on it closer. They silently thanked whoever it was' idea to carpet the dorm floors.

Their hearts were about to jump out of their throats as they heard XJ sneeze again and groan.

"Are you okay, love?" Harry asked, his voice still thick with sleep.

XJ groaned and Mal felt cold sweat run down her back. "I think I'm sick." XJ said drowsily.

"Why would you be sick?" Harry asked as Mal saw the faint outline of XJ slowly sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"I think it's the difference between the weather on the Isle and here in Auradon. I've never seen so much sunlight." XJ sneezed again, like it was proving her point.

Harry sat up as well and yawned. "Well, it's a good thing we decided to take a day off tomorrow."

"Harry, we talked about this at dinner," XJ said as she sneezed again. "We're not taking a day off yet."

"You said I'd get to have you for the whole of tomorrow." Harry said, sounding annoyed.

"I said that if we liked it, we'd continue with everything."

Everything?  Mal wondered, What did everything mean?  She strained her ears in order to hear better through the closet doors.

"I didn't like it." Harry whined, sounding like a five year old. "So we can take a day off."

XJ laughed, sneezing again. "Harry, we have to follow through, otherwise we'll never succeed."

"You're sick," Harry pointed out triumphantly, "So you can't go to classes tomorrow anyway."

There was a moment of silence before a defeated sigh came from XJ. "For once, you're right."

Harry exclaimed happily, like a child, "Yay!"

"Harry, I'm sick. I'm going to infect you. It's best if you sleep over there." XJ said and Mal saw her point to the bed with the books on it.

"I don't care, we can be sick together." Harry huffed.

"Harry, nothing good is going to come out of this."

"I don't care." Harry said stubbornly.

XJ sighed. "What time is it?"

There was a rustle as Harry turned over to squint at the alarm clock next to him. "It's one in the morning. I used to be stealing things back on the Isle at this time."

"I used to be stabbing things with my spear and breaking everything that wasn't of any value to me." XJ said. She sneezed again.

Harry laughed, "Your sneeze is the cutest thing I've ever heard, lass."

"Shut up, Harry or I'll stab you," XJ grumbled and before sneezing once more. "I have an entire arsenal right over there."

Harry laughed again before kissing XJ.

XJ sighed, "We're both going to get sick."

Harry shrugged, "I don't see the problem with that."

"Go to sleep, Harry."

"We don't have anything to do tomorrow, lass, we can stay up late." Harry protested.

"I'm tired Harry, you'll know what that feels like when you get sick too." XJ said. She did sound very sleepy. "We can talk in the morning."