Classes

As XJ and Harry walked into class, they saw that Uma and Gil were already there. Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay were also seated on one side of the room, actively trying to avoid Uma.

"How nice of you to join us Harry and XJ, welcome to your first class," Fairy Godmother said as she smiled warmly at Harry and XJ. "As you can see," She gestured to Mal and her bunch. "Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay will be joining you two along with Uma and Gil for this class."

XJ and Harry sat behind Uma, who nodded at the two and Gil, who smiled at them. XJ said, pointing at Mal and her friends, "I thought they would already be done with stuff like this."

"Ah, it's rude to point," Fairy Godmother pointed out, still smiling, "But yes, Mal and her friends are doing absolutely wonderful, but they still have to finish this class until the end of the year."

As the short pudgy woman turned to the blackboard and began writing on it with a piece of chalk, "Uma, Gil, Harry and XJ, I understand that since you four have just joined us, it might take some time for you all to catch up with the rest. However, I'm sure that you can do it."

Harry leaned back in his chair and kicked his feet up onto the desk in front of him. "Glad to know," He muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," XJ called. "Harry's just being a grumpy idiot. He's not a morning person."

"Nobody's a morning person." Harry defended. "Who wakes up in the morning and goes 'Hey, it's a lovely mor - "

"Ahem," Fairy Godmother cleared her throat and dusted off her hands. She pointed at the first line that she had written on the blackboard, "I know that this is probably very different from the Isle, but no speaking out of turn."

"Whatever you - oh, sorry," Uma said, pursing her lips when she realized that she had done.

"Thank you, Uma," Fairy Godmother acknowledged before gesturing to the list of words. "These are the rules of the class, of mostly every class actually, that I thought we would go over. Everyone else knows them, but since you four are new here, it's best to quickly cover the basics. I'm sorry if this seems a little rushed, but we have to keep up with the new syllabus I had planned for this year.

"The first rule is to never speak out of turn, and this goes for every class. It seems like you four have already understood this, so I won't go into depth of the why." Fairy Godmother smiled. Uma looked bored; Gil was nodding his head enthusiastically; XJ was emotionless, as she usually was and Harry had his eyes closed and his head thrown back, resting on the top of the backrest of the chair.

Fairy Godmother sighed and walked over to Harry, who was knockout unconscious. She rapped on the table and said loudly, making Harry's eyes fly open and jump, "The second rule is that sleeping is not allowed in any class." Jay snickered and XJ glared at him. "If you do need to rest or require medical assistance," Fairy Godmother continued, "Simply ask and the teacher in charge will assess your situation and give you whatever treatment he or she deems is necessary."

Fairy Godmother pointed at the blackboard as she glanced down disapprovingly at Harry's feet. "The third rule is that feet are not allowed on desks. The only thing that should be on a desk are textbooks, stationary, food and the occasional cellphone. Feet belong on the ground."

Harry put down his feet, looking disgruntled. He was about to open his mouth to snap at the woman when XJ nudged him in the ribs. Harry growled as XJ sent him a look.

Fairy Godmother walked back to the front of the room and continued her speech. "The fourth rule is pretty simplistic - hand in all projects and assigned materials on time and not after the due date. I understand that this will be hard because you four have never had any homework, but I'm sure you will all manage to adjust."