Chapter 14

LEAHS POV

I started to get ready for the dinner I wanted to dress smart but not to fancy either. I found a pink t-shirt that had a heart on it and inside the heart it said N.Y.C and I wore dark denim jeans. I then did my make up just some light foundation to cover up my spots then I got my red converse and was ready to go!

Me, my dad and my man all walked to Justin's house and when we got there it was 2 o'clock so perfect timing. I nocked on the door and within a few minutes Justin answered GOD he looked amazing he was wearing super dry t-shirt baggy trousers and a denim jacket.

JUSTIN: Hello please come in,the dinner will be ready in about 10 minutes

I kind of laughed a bit because I knew he was trying to get a good impression off my parents.

LEAHS: Hey baby

I said while I hugged him and kissed his cheak

JUSTIN: A cheek kiss thats all I get?

LEAH: For now yea but you may get something more later on!

JUSTIN: Ok baby we better go in and talk with your family and stuff.

LEAH: Ok babes.

I followed him into the kitchen where his mother, his littler brother and my family were sitting.

JUSTIN: Leah you can sit here.

He pointed to a chair in between him and my mum

JAXON: But wouldn't she prefer to site by me!

JUSTIN: Jaxon don't push you luck because remember in taller and stringer then you!!!

(Pattie is Justin's mother in this as it is in real life)

PATTIE: Justin watch you temper please!

JUSTIN: Oh sorry mom.

JAXON: ( sticks his tongue out at Justin)

PATTIE: Any way who wants dinner

After we ate dinner my mum and dad went home but Pattie said that I could sleep over and my parents agreed. Jaxon was upstairs on his xbox Pattie was cleaning so me and Justin were watching t.v and I looked into Justin's eyes and I could see that something was wrong...

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Woo hoo the story is getting started sorry if this is short but its kinda late at night right now. btw I wont be online for a bit because I'm going caravanning on friday and I will be coming back on tuesday so I will do the next chapter then I cant be arsed to see what the date is then so oh well see ya tuesday