Chapter 16

LEAHS POV

It was another boring ass monday and all week end I was thinking of what Justin told be about his brother having a crush on me but luckily Jaxon hasn't done nothing yet but then he came up to me.

Jaxon: Hey pretty thing.

Leah: Really thats your best pick up line wow you need help.

Jaxon was the stupid man whore of the school he was always hitting on girl and now that I'm dating Justin he decide to hit on me well I know for one thing it does not work for me.

Jaxon: Aww c'mon don't be like that you know you want me.

Leah: And why would I want you I have a boyfriend remember.

Just then he grabbed me by the arms and he whispered angrily in my ear

Jaxon: Don't you ever mention him when I'm around don't fucking say his stupid ass name or you will regret it!

Just then I heard Justin yell and I don't hear that very often.

Justin: Get you fucking hands off her Jaxon!

Jaxon then ran a mile away from me and I started to tear up because of what Jaxon did!

Justin: Are you alright what happened what did he do to your arms?

My arm was red because of the force Jaxon had on them when he gabbed them.

Leah: Well I um I was just put putting by b books in my locker and and he gra grabbed my arms and um he was tr trying was hitting on me and I I turned him down and he g got really angry and he doesn't want me to be with you!

I tried my best to say while I was crying but Justin was not happy with what Jaxon did.

Justin: Ill get that little fucker he cant do that to you I'm suppose to protect you from anyone that hurts and now my own brother has hurt you this will not go down unspoken!

Leah: Justin please don't do anything that will make him more annoyed with us being together!

Justin: Its too late now he will never back down from this until he loses it until he hits rock bottom!

Leah: Great just fucking great!

Justin: Hey don't worry I know how to get to my brother and I will make him pay for what he did to you and thanks for telling me what he did.

Leah: Thanks but im not letting you do all the revenge work because we are a couple and couples work together.

Justin: You are so cute when i wanna get all violent and want to get payback on people.

Leah: Thanks Justin so you me my house we are making a revenge plan on Jaxon to night.

Justin: Its a date then.

Leah: Ok well I better get to class see you after school

Justin: Ok babes see you then

We both kissed and went to out classes.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Sorry if this is kinda of short its just that I'm doing this while getting ready to go caravanning soon lol i go a lot but oh well next chapter is friday 9th MAY see ya then