Chapter 23

JUSTIN'S POV

I dont know what to do I've called leah to see if shes woken up but then I found her phone so there is no way to contact her unless I go to the hospital and I will admit that I don't want to go because I don't think I have the strength to go and see her laying in an hospital bed unconscious and I'm nothing without her I need her by my side.

KELSEY'S POV

I can see how hurt Justin is I've known Justin the same amount of time as leah and I have never seen him this upset not evan when his hamster died. I decided to go talk to him we are all still in Serena's house and there is a very awkward silence.

Kelsey: Justin are you alright?

Justin: NO!

Justin normally is so calm and he doesn't shout that much and to see him snap like that he is defiantly

not himself yea ok we all are upset that leah is in hospital but Justin is taken it very badly.

Justin: Ugh sorry I snapped at you.

Kelsey: Don't worry I know your upset about this its fine.

Justin: I really want her to be ok I just need her in my arms.

At this point I saw a tear run down Justin's face and that I have never in my life seen Justin cry.

Serena: Justin are you crying?

But before he could answer he just ran and locked him self in the bathroom. We all ran after him but it was to late he was locked in there and the only sound we could hear was the Sound of Justin crying his eyes out.

Chloe: Justin unlock the door grow up you are crying for god sake over a small thing its not like shes dead or anything and why do you care so much you have been going out with her for what two months!

Serena: Chloe you cant just say that you are not helping at all you are just making matters worse and I think its best for everyone if you just left!

Chloe: Fine Im just saying the truth and you know what sometimes the truth hurts!.

Kelsey: Yea but now is not the time.

Chloe: Oh whatever I'm going.

And with that chloe left so it was just me Serena and Justin who is still locked in the bathroom.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Awwww poor justin anyway sorry for the shit chapter and that its short i have a bit of writers block and I don't know where in going with this so in pretty much just improvising ok so next chapter is on the 20th june ugh 5 more weeks of school fuck my life and luckily nothing bad happened today considering its friday the 13th but yesterday all the computers in school randomly turned on, on their own at 3:07 the conjuring is real! Ok byes see ya next week