Chapter 17

LEAHS POV

It was last lesson and I was texting Justin about our revenge.

Leah: Hey J I was just wondering if I could get us some back up on our little revenge plan.

Justin: Its revenge for my brother hitting on you we are not doing something illegal.

Leah: Yea I know but if I get chloe, kelsey and Serena all on our side plus Jason jake and jack then he has no chance against us.

Justin: I like the way you think!

Leah: Thanks baby ok I will tell them to hang back after school.

Once school was finished I manage to get chloe kelsey and Serena to stay with me while Justin went to get Jason jake and jack once we all found each other we all jumped in Justin's car and headed off to my house.

Kelsey: Right what is going on!

Leah: Ok well you know me and justin are dating and..

Serena: Omg are you saying your pregnant

Leah: Fuck no I ain't no slut anyway you all know Jaxon!

Kelsey: yea he's Justin's brother so what?

Leah: Right well he has a crush on me and he is really pissed off at Justin because hes dating me and today Jaxon grabbed my armband yelled at me!

I showed them the red hand mark that was around my wrists

Jake: What did he say.

Leah: Well first he was being flirtatious with me then I mentioned Justin and he went super pissed and he doesn't like it when I talk about my own boyfriend in front of him!

Jack: Man thats fucked up!

Serena: But that still doesn't answer why we are here.

Justin: Right you lot are gonna help me and leah get revenge.

Chloe: But why are there so many of us are you sure we need 8 people to get revenge on one person!

Justin: I know my brother more than anyone else in this room and he can be very unpredictable so yes we do need a lot plus he wont mess with us ever again because there are so many of us he wont stand a chance!

Leah: So is everyone in!

Everyone: Yea!

Kelsey: Um leah can I talk to you in private.

Leah: Uh sure.

Me and kelsey walked out of my bedroom and into the hallway

Kelsey: Do you think jack has a crush on me.

Leah: Omfg you like him dont you!

Kelsey: Yes now shush!

Leah: Ok ok well this will be great bonding time.

Kelsey: And whys that?

Leah: Because I partnered every one up with who I think should go out with each other!

Kelsey: Oh cmon spill!

Leah: Well its me and Justin duh chloe and Jason Serena and jake then you and jack.

Kelsey: Swag!

Leah: You gotta stop saying that.

Kelsey: nope.

We walked back to my room and started planning.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Okay thats another chapter btw kelsey serena and chloe are all my best frieds in real life but i wasnt going to put Kelsey and Serena much but they are always asking me to give them a bigger part so I decided to put them in more and its works pretty well and I cant believe I have over 571 lol anyway next chapter is 16th MAY see ya then!!!