Chapter 22

LEAHS POV

The last thing I remember is Jaxon getting out of the chair he was held in and running towards me before it all went wrong and I blacked out.

JUSTIN'S POV

I was holding Jaxon in the chair and when I saw leah shouting and being all feisty I guess it distracted me because when she was acting like that she was so sexy and I couldn't focus jaxon saw that and took his chance to make his move.

And now my loving girlfriend is laying on the floor knocked out for god knows how long and its my brothers fault he's left the house and now probably on his way back to our house and trying to convince our mum that he's in the right an I'm in the wrong but I don't give a flying fuck about him right now all i care about is my girl.

Justin: LEAH! ARE YOU OK?!!!

Kelsey: OF COURSE SHES NOT OK YOUR PRICK OF A BROTHER JUST KNOCKER HER OUT!

Serena: Look guys calm down shouting is not gonna help anyone right now.

Justin: Well Im sorry that my brother just punched my girlfriend in the face and and she out cold on the floor!

Chloe: Ill go call an ambulance.

Serena: Look don't worry Justin everything's gonna be just fine.

Kelsey: C'mon the last thing that leah wants right now is for you to freak put i think one uncontious person is enough we dont want two.

Justin: NO I'm staying here next to my girl!

In about 20 minutes past and the ambulance arrived and they loaded leah into it I wanted to be with her by the paramedics wouldn't let me so I guess I will just have to put up with the hell thats going to happen when I get home.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Sorry guyes I updated late I was so tired because i went to see little mix last night and it was so FUCKING AWESOME and me and chloe were really close as well ok so next chapter will be next friday I don't know the date bc I cba to look ok well see ya then byes