Chapter 21

LEAHS POV

Me Chloe and Kelsey all ran upstairs and hid so Jaxon couldn't see us but we could hear him.

SERENAS POV

Jaxon: Hey Serena you look fine today.

Serena:Look you didnt come here to flirt you came here to help me with homework.

Jaxon: Okey god I was only being nice cant even take a compliment.

He whispered but I could still hear what he said. We walked into my living room and sat down in my sofa.

Serena: Uh I think I left my book in the kitchen do you mind if you get it.

Jaxon: okey I'll be back now

I changed the plan a bit at last minute because it was easier just to lour him into the trap. As soon as I herd Jaxon I know the guys had him.

Jaxon: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

I ran in and saw Justin holding is brother with his arms wrapped around his chest with force and Jason and jake holding his legs leah chloe and Kelsey ran down and then I knew hell was about to brake loose.

LEAHS POV

Leah: Well well well look who we have here.

I was trying to be a right sarcastic bitch about with because he is not going to get away with flirting with his brothers girlfriend.

Jaxon: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON THEN!

Leah: I'm on about you flirting with me when you know damn well that I'm going out with your fucking brother!

Just as I said that Jaxon managed to get out of Justin's grasp and went for me thats all I remember because after that it all well black.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Wow cliff hunger Jaxon Cant control his temper sorry if its a bit shit im writing this talking to my friend and watching believe plus i jast came home from caravanning today lol so next chapter is on FRIDAY 6th JUNE ok byes see ya then!