Chapter 26

JAXONS POV

Shit I'm dead now what the fuck I'm I going to do now leah will never like me now but Justin got the blame and they broke up so its a step in the right direction all I have to do now is ask her out and boom shes mine oh I would love to see the look on Justin's dumb face when he sees me kissing his ex it gonna be classic.

JUSTINS POV

I phones kelsey and Serena I didn't bother to call chloe because its obvious that she doesn't want to be involved its the same with leah plus she just broke up with me (I'm still cant believe it happened) its been two months and its already over but I'm not giving up on her i have to try.

In a few minutes Kelsey and Serena were at my door my mum let them in and we all talked it through until we came to a conclusion.

Pattie: Right Jaxon your grounded for a month I'll be up in your in 10 minutes to get your stuff out.

Jaxon: For fucks sake!

Pattie: Jaxon right that an other week added. And Justin your grounded for two weeks.

Justin: But what have I done?

Pattie: For holding your brother agaist his will now both of you get to your rooms and I want every thing including phones ipods laptops xbox and play stations.

Justin: Are you kidding me?

Pattie: No I'm no kidding you and you will not go out after 5 on any day.

Justin: Great just great.

Pattie: Lose the sarcasm other wise i wont let you out at all.

After that me and Jaxon went to our room and packed our stuff.

Pattie: Im so sorry girls for that do you need a lift home.

Serena: no its fine we'll walk see ya whenever I see ya.

Pattie: Ok girls be safe and see you around.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Ok thats it sorry the chapters are so short it my internet being slow so it takes ages for everything to load plus my screen is peeling off my iPod so it keeps crashing out anyway next chapter is next friday as usual see ya then.