Chapter 20

LEAHS POV

Leah: Ok Serena are you ready.

Serena: I hope.

Leah: Right there he is go go!

Serena the walked over to Jaxon who was by his locker.

SERENAS POV

Serena: Uh hi Jaxon

Jaxon: Oh hey.

Serena: Do you know the maths homework?

Jaxon: Yea what about it?

Serena: Well I'm kinda stuck on it do you mind coming over and helping me i really need to pass.

Jaxon: Yea ok thats fine when do you want me to come over.

Serena: Is tonight ok with you?

Jaxon: Yea ok see ya tonight how about at six.

Serena: Thats perfect ok see ya then.

Jaxon: Ok see ya cutie!

I then walked back to leah to tell her what Jaxon said.

Leah: Well how did it go!

Serena: He said he will be at my house at 6.

Leah: Ok ill text everyone to be there by 5 so then we can discuss the next part of the plan.

LEAHS POV

I texted everyone to tell them to be at Serena's house by 5 it was half 4 and I was already there because we sometimes walk home when its a nice day. Just then the door bell rang it was chloe and Kelsey.

Serena: Hey guys your early.

Chloe: We wanted to get here earlier because we wanna know more detail.

Leah: Yea you didn't tell me much either now spill.

Serena: Well not much really I asked him and he said he would with no hesitation.

Leah: He is so despite to be honest.

Kelsey: Ain't that truth!

Just then Justin and all the other guys walked in.

Serena: You do realise I have a door bell.

Jack: You knew we were coming over anyway.

Leah:Right now that we are all here lets get this plan started we only have an hour.

Kelsey: Well what I was thinking is that me Leah and Chloe goes upstairs and Justin jake jack and Jason hide in the kitchen then when Serena walks Jaxon in the living room Serena will say a word that will be the guys que to jump at him and me and the girls will run down stairs and start asking questions.

Chloe: That sounds like a plan but who is going to ask the questions and are we going to let him figure it out what we are talking about or are we just going to say it as it is!

Leah: Im asking the questions.

Kelsey: And the word will be.

Chloe: Just shout out now.

Leah: and I think it should be straight foreword because lets not waste time on this because U have a feeling this isn't going to be the only planning for us!

Justin: But whos going to tackle him?

Leah: You because your his brother and you know his weaknesses.

Just then the door bell rang and we all knew who it was.

Leah: Right this is no drill get to you places now!

Kelsey: Your saying that like we are going to war.

Leah: Just hurry up we don't have time for this.

We all went up stairs and waited for Serena to get everything in place.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Sorry i had to end it there my iPod is really messed up the screen is coming off of it and it has a 2 second spazz out like every 10 seconds and its super annoying anyway THERE WILL BE NO NEW CHAPTER NEXT WEEK i will be on holidays and i will be back on Saturday so it will be on the 31st may see ya then byes! I am now done with exams untill text year woohoo 😄