kth - pjm - myg

[taegi, taemin] [angst] [1.2k words]

— where taehyung moves on, but his ex doesn't —

warnings : short taehyung, curse words

MOVING ON

"come on babe, let's go to the cafe" tae says to jimin, his boyfriend.

"i already said taehyung, I'm busy!" jimin snaps.

taehyung whimpers and walks away with his head hanging low.

*after school*

as he walks down the street to his home, he hears his name being said at the corner.
being the nosy person he is, the latter decides to go check it out.

when he peeks, he sees a scene that he wishes he would never see. ever.
it was jimin and jeongguk making out.

"dump him hyung. he's useless." jeongguk says.

"yea yea. i'll do it tomorrow." jimin replies.

"or you could just do it now?" tae suddenly says making jimin and jeongguk look at him.

"taehyung..."jimin starts.

"no jimin. clearly i'm nothing to you. i guess you were in a relationship with me because i'm rich huh? well guess what? i want to break up with you. i'm moving back to my hometown, daegu. enjoy your time and life with jeongguk." the younger says.

he bows and walks off.
jimin and jeongguk were both in shock. they look at each other and shrugged.

but deep down inside, jimin felt like he was missing something and a small amount of guilt was starting to eat him up little by little.

- 3 years later -

"come on hyung! let's go back to see my high school! please hyung?" tae pleads, showing off his puppy eyes as he pouts.

"okay fine baby. only because its you."

"yay! i love you hyung!"

"i love you too baby~"

"let's go hyung!" tae shouts as he grabs his fiancé' hand and walks out the door of their apartment.

"okay baby. calm down."

"these are the bags." tae says to the taxi driver.

"taehyung and...

yoongi."

*the high school*

"class, we have two very special visitors here today. one of them used to study here! he studied well and got a scholarship to go to the US and study! how great is that? now let's welcome them."

as soon as taehyung walks in, the whole class's jaw drops. taehyung looks so handsome. tall, thin and sophisticated.

his big eyes, high cheekbones and pink plump lips made him very attractive. the girls were squealing and the guys were looking at him in awe and wonder.

all of the stopped however when a pale skinned male walked in and wrapped his hands around tae.

"hello everyone! i'm taehyung! some of you might remember me. this is my fiancé, yoongi!" taehyung says and smiles his signature box smile.

*lunch time*

"why don't you come sit with me and my friends tae?" jin asks.

tae had made some new friends. obviously not without constant growling from the possessive side of yoongi which the younger loved.

"sure hyung! who are you friends?"

"well, there's my boyfriend namjoon. then there's hoseok. he's a total sunshine. then there's jimin and his boyfriend jeongguk."

"jimin and jeongguk huh..." taehyung repeats and looks at yoongi and smiles weakly.

yoongi takes that as a cue and hugs taehyung and whispers sweet words in his ear.
after taehyung recovers, they walk hand-in-hand to the cafeteria with jin.

once the sit at the table, tae and yoongi looks at the jikook couple in disgust as they make out. they were practically eating each other's faces. the rest of the guys were used to this so they just shrugged and nudged them to look at their guests.

jin introduces tae and yoongi to the guys. jimin's jaw drops as he sees how much taehyung has changed.

he was breathtakingly beautiful!
jeongguk eyes wided as he saw taehyung.
tae waves and smiles sweetly at them.

— pjm

it was so odd seeing taehyung again. when he left, i felt guilty but tried to ignore it. and now that he came back and with a fiancé at that.
i feel so angry. but I shouldn't right? i have jeongguk.

"so...um...how was daegu?" i ask.

"it's was amazing! i learnt so much there and i met my sweetheart yoongi there." he turns to yoongi and rubs their noses together. yoongi steals a kiss from taehyung.

taehyung blushes.

ugh! i should be the one stealing kisses from taehyung, not the pale ass.

"and now we're engaged and we're going to get married in the US where it going to continue my studies. i got a scholarship there."

"oh, that's great tae." i say calmly.

but deep down inside i was so mad. i didn't want him to get married with someone that wasn't me. that's when i realised that i still love taehyung.

"how was school in daegu tae?" jin hyung asks.

"oh...it was okay. i actually was a nerd and so i didn't have many friends. then yoongi came as a new student into the school and i was told to help yoongi around. that's when we realised that we have feelings for each other and started dating. yoongi is the best." tae says as he intertwines his fingers with yoongi's fingers and looks at him lovingly.

yoongi does that same and caresses his cheek.

"he is just so amazing. he so protective and kind. he is also surprisingly romantic and sweet on the inside, i'm so glad i met him."

"you guys are like a fantasy couple! so sweet." jin hyung gushes.

tae blushes and yoongi kisses tae's forehead.

"can i speak with you tae? alone." i say.

"sure." tae says.

he looks at yoongi and kisses him. "i'll be back later, love you~"

"love you too baby~"

— 3rd

"what's up jimin?"

"i still love you tae."

"um...okay. but please don't. You have jeongguk."

"i know but i just can't. i need you tae." jimin falls onto his knees and begs taehyung.

"no jimin. you hurt me when i loved you with all my heart. i cried for the longest in my life. i forced myself to move on since i was so far away from you. and so i did. you have jeongguk. Be happy jimin." tae says as he helps a crying jimin up.

tae kisses jimin on his cheeks and smiles.

"goodbye jimin. oh and please come for our wedding if you can!" tae says and walks away leaving a very sad jimin behind.

if only he didn't cheat.

if only he would've stayed loyal to tae.

if only...

🙉🙈🙊

hey guys!
so um...idk why i started this.
i had a couple of ideas but they were too short for a book.
so...here i am.
haha...please comment.
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
saranghae~❤️

next : taegi / taekook