kth - jjk [2/2]

[taekook] [angst] [4k words]

— where taehyung and his boyfriend, jeongguk, breaks up —

warnings : maknae taehyung, taller jeongguk, curse words, SLIGHT smut, cross dressing

• LONG, BORING CHAPTER AHEAD, M'SORRY ):

BROKEN UP - PART 2

- continues on the same evening -

"tae! what the hell? baby, are you crazy?" jimin freaks out, gripping tae's shoulders and shaking him vigorously.

jimin and hoseok decided to visit tae but when they had entered the dorm with a spare key that tae had given them, the room was empty.

as soon as tae opens the door, the duo rush up to him, bombarding him with questions.
and that leads to now...

"yes! minnie, i love him. with all my heart and i can't not be with him. so i told him to prove his love." tae giggles, cheeks turning red as he fiddles with the hem of the shirt.

jimin and hoseok exchange glances, noticing how tae spoke about jeongguk with heart eyes and rosy cheeks and the fact that he was wearing one of the jock's shirts.

both the orange head and the red head smile, happy seeing tae with a smile.

"alright bear, and what did he say?" hoseok asks, eyes lighting up in excitement.

"he said that by the fifth day, i won't be able to resist him." the boy giggles, blushing wildly.

"five days? impressive jeon." jimin mumbles, threading his fingers through tae's head that was resting on his lap.

_________________

[day 1] – love notes
pushing his glasses into place, the blond jots down the notes needed for biology.
his notebook filled with bright inks of pens and loads of coloured highlighters.
[a/n : totally me^]

the bell rings indicating break and tae looks up, wondering where jeongguk is.
he packs his bag and slips out the door, the students smirking as they eye tae looking exceptionally showy in his outfit today.