kth - knj

[taejoon] [fluff] [2.9k words]

— where taehyung receives love notes from his boyfriend, everyday —

warnings : curse words, shy taehyung, shortest taehyung (switch heights with jimin) <- it's cute kay >///<

LOVE NOTES

the sound of the bell ringing causes him to jump in shock as he was in his own world.
the young blond ruffles his fluffy hair, messing it up a little, but still looking good.

"alright class, times up, please do complete the assignment and you'll have a test on differentiation and integration tomorrow." the teacher, mr choi, smiles sweetly at the bunch of students groaning at the sound of a test.

they leave the classroom with heavy hearts.
mr choi smiles in amusement at them, but his attention turns towards the blond, one of the top students of the entire college.

tae quickly jots down the remainder of the notes, smiling sheepishly at mr choi.
he then packs his stationary and his books, standing up and swinging his bag over his shoulder.

his pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose and makes his way towards mr choi.

"could you understand everything today taehyung? any problems?" mr choi asks.

"i-it's all good. t-thank y-you mr choi." tae stutters, being the shy introvert he is.

"that's good. if you have any doubts, don't hesitate alright? now, go for lunch." mr choi offers the shy boy a kind smile.

tae nods, swiftly walking out of the classroom and into the crowded hallway.
loud chatters and laughter echoes throughout the long, narrow corridor causing the boy to wince softly in nervousness.

reaching his locker, tae swings the door open.
a soft gasp escapes his lips when he catches a glimpse of a single baby pink rose stuck to a piece of card stock which was in one the special compartments he had made for his locker.

the boy's cheeks heat up and turn a bright pink.
he dumps his books in his locker and his mind races with thoughts of the card.

he knows it's his boyfriend.

with shaky hand and pink cheeks, the young male takes the card and the rose.
he shuts the door once he takes the books for his classes and makes his way to the cafeteria.

on the way, he takes a whiff of the rose, his nose erupting with pleasure from the sweet smell of his favourite flower.

flipping the card, he reads through the words written beautifully on the back.
soft blush spreads all over the boy's bronze cheeks as his heart melts and his mind turns into much at what his boyfriend had written.

i don't need to look up to see the stars, they're already in your eyes

he quickly puts the card into his bag, making sure to keep it safe and not crumpled.
still holding onto the rose, the boy walks over to his friends and settles down with his head hanging, not wanting to expose his flustered state to his friends.

"hey taetae, how was class?" jimin pulls the shorter closer by his shoulders emitting a squeak of surprise from the boy.

"i-it was o-o-okay." tae stutters, his mind still pondering over the words.