kth - knj

[taejoon] [fluff] [603 words]

— where taehyung loves his daddy's dimples  —

warnings : littlespace, daddy kink

DIMPLES

the brunette whines softly when he feels the sun seeping through the windows and blinding the boy's eyes.

he snuggles closer to his boyfriend's warm embrace, smiling in satisfaction.
hearing deep chuckles, tae blushes and nuzzles his face deeper into his boyfriend's chest.

"good morning my love." namjoon gently rubs tae's lower back.

"morning hyungie." tae mumbles.

namjoon smiles, his dimples showing prominently as his heart throbs in happiness from seeing my boyfriend blushing cutely.

tae giggles as he slips into little space.
his hands reaching out for namjoon's dimples, poking them a little.

"daddy 'imple cute." tae giggles.

namjoon smiles even more, his heart melting at his adorable baby being cute.

"thank you baby, but you're cuter." namjoon coos, rubbing their noses together.

"n-no! daddy cuter." tae argues.

"nu uh. my adorable prince is the cutest." namjoon chuckles at the pouting baby.

"hmph." tae crosses his arms and pouts, sitting up and turning away from namjoon.

the blond haired male smiles in amusement as he crawls behind his baby, hugging him.
namjoon then places a soft kiss on tae's exposed neck due to wearing namjoon's shirt that is too big for him.

tae giggles from the ticklish feeling as he leans into his daddy's touch.

"let's shower baby?"

"u-upsies pwease daddy." tae does grabby hands at his daddy.

"come here my gem." namjoon smiles and scoops tae up in his arms.

_______________

"what's for breakfast prince?" namjoon asks as tae plays with the oversized sweater he was wearing that belongs to namjoon.

"taetae wan fench toat pwease daddy." tae says.

namjoon smiles and places tae onto the kitchen counter as he gives him a bowl and eggs.

"now gem, i want you to whisk the eggs. can you do that baby?" namjoon asks.

"taetae can daddy!" tae cheers as determination fills his veins.

breaking the eggs at the side of the bowl, the egg falls in and the boy whisks away.
namjoon smiles wildly and warmth invades his chest, bubbling in amusement.

tae whisks until he gets tired and soon he whines, looking at namjoon with big puppy eyes that were glistening.

"d-daddy. pweasee." tae whines, pouting to his wrist indicating tiredness.

"sure prince, go on and watch tele. i'll finish breakfast." namjoon smiles.

giggling softly, he kisses namjoon softly and runs towards the living room.
he settles down on the couch and immediately paw patrol plays on the television.

"daddy! paw patol!" tae squeals, his body jolts in excitement of the show.

namjoon chuckles as he quickly makes the french toasts for him and his boyfriend.
he smiles as he could hear his baby singing along with the songs of the show.

"prince! let's have breakfast." namjoon calls out and tae runs over.

"nummies!" tae quakes.

"come here love." tae obediently walks over and sits on his daddy's lap, making himself comfortable on namjoon.

namjoon smiles and gently feeds tae.
sitting in comfortable silence, tae smiles.

"what's got you smiling sweetie?"

"taetae happy."

"why love?"

"cuz daddy here and taetae wove daddy so so much! daddy bestest evahhhh!" tae shouts.

"oh gem, daddy loves you too, so much."

tae giggles and squishes namjoon's cheeks together, squealing at his dimples.

_______________

right now, tae is laying on namjoon's chest, watching some television.
softly caressing tae's head, the younger could feel his eyelids getting heavier.

soon, the little falls asleep in his daddy's protective but loving embrace.
his fluffy hair fanned out against namjoon's chest and his breathing soft and light.

smiling to himself, namjoon hugs his baby tightly and pecks his forehead.

🙈🙉🙊

hey lovelies!
i'm so sorry for the short chapter )):
i just wanted to get something out.
please do vote and comment!
kay bye my angels ~ ❤️

next : kth X BTS