kth - pjm

[taemin] [smut] [1.7k words]

— where taehyung was caught misbehaving and needs a punishment —

warnings : short taehyung, tall jimin, hybrid, master kink, kinky

‼️ PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SMUT ‼️

NAUGHTY

"a-ah! m-master ~" the small framed caramel head moans out in pleasure.

his soft, light brown ears twitching and his fluffy tail whipping back and forth.
head thrown back as drool drips down his chin and loud moans and whimpers escapes his lips.

the boy had one of his master's shirt and some beautiful white laced panties that perfectly outlines and exaggerates his bum.

letting out small broken whimpers, the hybrid whines as he imagines himself riding his master's muscular thighs that he loves.

busied due to self pleasuring, the small hybrid didn't hear the front door opening and closing.
still grinding on the pillow, a deep chuckle startles the boy to the core.

"well well well, what do we have here." the voice chuckles lowly, sending shivers down tae's spine making him blush.

"m-master." tae stutters as he fiddled with his fingers now embarrassed.

"just a second ago, you were playing with yourself, shamelessly moaning my name out. and now you're shy? such a cute baby." jimin coos, pecking tae's plump lips softly.

tae whimpers, wanting more of his master's touch as he needily reaches out for a deeper kiss from him.

"no baby. you need a punishment since you touched yourself. did you forget the rules?" jimin asks, lightly tapping tae's forehead with his pointer finger.

tae shakes his head a no.

"words baby cake."

"no master, taetae sorry." tae mumbles, looking down, playing with the shirt.

"good. now go to the room. hands and knees, ass up." jimin says, softly pecking his lips.

tae whimpers, ecstatic for the sexual pleasuring of his punishment but also afraid of what might happen to him.

with shaky legs, the small hybrid waddles up the stairs and into their shared room.
he get on the bed like he had been taught before, hands and knees, ass up.

his tail flicking slowly behind him as he waits for his master to enter the room.

_________________

the door soon opens and tae whines, wanting to be touched by his master.
jimin chuckles deeply and walks over to his baby who was following orders so well.

"what's this baby? lace panties?" jimin asks, caressing the smaller's ass.

"i w-wanted t-to look p-pretty f-for m-master." tae stutters, cheeks turning a dark shade of red and he nibbles on his bottom lip.