kth - myg - ksj [2/2]

[taegi, taejin, yoonjin] [fluff] [1.5k words]

— where taehyung falls in love with two boys at once in an ice cream shop —

warnings : short taehyung, shy taehyung, innocent taehyung, curse words, tall yoongi

requested by bbyyoonjin

ICE CREAM LOVE - PART 2

~ a few days later ~

the small grey head giggles in happiness as soon as his eyes flutter open.
he kicks his legs in excitement, he oozes with exquisite love and happiness.

all his thick blankets caressing the cool floorboards of his pastel coloured room.
jumping out of bed, the boy runs to the bathroom, quickly taking a shower.

he changes into a warm brown sweatshirt, long and baggy with some black skinny jeans that caress and outline his ass beautifully.

he giggles cutely and smirks - well tries to.
grabbing a piece of toast, he knocks on jimin's door loudly.

"minnie ~ i'm going! love you bye!" tae giggles as he hears a muffled 'love you'.

making his way to the ice cream parlour, the boy has a little skip in each step he takes.
skipping into the store, hoseok chuckles fondly at his boyfriend's adorable brother.

"why so excited taetae?" hoseok smiles.

"i'm a taken man." tae giggles.

hoseok raises an eyebrow in amusement as he smiles at the cute boy.

"and who would that special someone be?" hoseok wiggles his eyebrows.

"y-yoongi and j-jin." tae blushes.

"two?" hoseok's eyes pop out.

tae nods cutely, running off to do his job.
he leaves hoseok standing there with one question in mind.

"has he told jiminie?"

_________________

he smiles and waves goodbye to the kid that was happily licking his ice cream.
the sweet dessert all over his lips.

"byee~" tae waves as he turns the sign on the door around showing 'closed'.

he walks to the back and bids goodbye to minho and heads out the door.
smiling away, he helps in surprise when he feels two arms around his waist.

"hey kitten." yoongi's deep voice sending shivers down tae's spine.

"hi cupcake." jin pecks tae's earlobe.

the boy whines and blushes, covering his heated cheeks with his sweater paws.
smiling in amusement, yoongi rubs their roses together emitting a soft whine.

"stappp."

he places a kiss on tae's forehead and jin pecks his temple lovingly.