kth - bts [2/2]

[taekook, taejoon, taeseok, taemin, taegi, taejin] [fluff] [1k words]

— where taehyung is a little but his members don't know —

warnings : shortest and youngest taehyung, cross dressing, curse words, little space

LITTLE - PART 2

~ 5 months later ~

tae jolts up feeling scared as ever.
fear surrounds the latter as tears stream down his cheeks and his lips in a pout.

soft whimpers and muffled sobs escapes his swollen lips as the little curls up into a ball.
his small frame shaking and he hugs himself.

he stretches out his hand and grabs his binky that's sitting on the side table.
immediately sucking on it, he squeezes tightly, shutting them close.

tears still escape his eyes as he covers his ears with his hands, whimpering.

"s-stop!" tae screams out alarming his members that were having breakfast.

"tae?" jeongguk calls out once he opens the door to tae's room.

"h-h-hy-hyun-gie." tae whispers making grabby hands to jeongguk.

jeongguk quickly takes the smaller into his arms, allowing him to cry his little heart out.
the rest of the boys exchange worried glances as they move to the dining table.

it's been a few months since the boys found out that tae was a little and they couldn't be happier seeing tae so excited and smiley.

but now, they could feel their hearts being crushed at the sight of their special member in pure sadness and fear.

"petal what's wrong?" yoongi whispers, caressing tae's cheek on jeongguk's shoulder.

tae shakes his head and cries even more, shaking terribly and fisting jeongguk's shirt.
jeongguk begins to rubs tae's back softly, trying to soothe the boy.

soon, his loud sobs decease to just soft sniffles and occasional whimpers.
he sits up and looks around the table, filing his head to the side and wiping his tears.

"bubba? why were you crying?" jimin coos at the smaller boy.

"s-sc-scawy d-d-dw-dwe-am." tae stutters horribly showing his nervousness.

he looks down, as if he was waiting to be scolded at or punished, and plays with his fingers in his lap.

"oh baby bear, it's alright, don't cry. we're here now." jeongguk places a soft kiss on tae's hair.

it's normal for the boys to give random pecks and kisses all over tae's face.
sudden cuddle sessions or even non-planned outings that are always fun.

"h-h-hyu-hyungies no a-ang-angwy?" tae asks in disbelief string at his hyungs with his big, puppy doe eyes showing innocence.

"no bun, we're not. why would we?" namjoon smiles at the smaller.

"o-old b-bo-boyfwen p-p-puni-punish taetae." tae looks down, tears already dropping.

"well we won't sweetheart. you did nothing wrong." jin assures the boy.