kth - jjk

[taekook] [fluff] [1.7k words]

— where taehyung misses his boyfriend, famous idol,  jeongguk

warnings : short taehyung, taller jeongguk, maknae taehyung

—-> "ssaem" is short for "seonsaengnim" which means teacher in korean, i'll be using it and i hope you don't mind >///<

PETAL

his soft fluffy hair falling over his eyes, jimin couldn't help but to coo softly at the sleeping boy who looks so effortlessly beautiful.

the older gently brushes his fingers through the boy's pink locks emitting a soft, unconscious hum from the sleeping pinkette.

"wake up taebear, we have class in five minutes." jimin whispers gently, trying to wake the boy up before they get late.

the duo were currently in the library, where tae decided to catch up on lost sleep from last night due to him studying for the test later.

his eyes flutters open, glancing at his best friend before sitting up and stretching, yawning in the process as he shuts his eyes.

jimin smiles fondly at the younger before standing up, yanking tae's hand and walking out of the library doors and to their classroom for their dreadfully anticipation test.

"minnie!! slow down." tae pouts, a whine stringing his words together.

"we're gonna be late tae, and you know jinyoung-ssaem hates it when students are late! especially for a test!" jimin voices out, his pace not slowing down for the sleep deprived boy as they make it to class just in time.

the younger huffs loudly as he settles in his seat, rubbing his eyes to chase his sleep away and to do his test that his teacher, jinyoung, had placed on his desk.

"alright students! you may begin now." he announces with a small smile.

the pinkette takes a deep breathe, putting his mind to focus as he glances down at the questions decorating the question paper.

picking up his pencil, tae begins his test.

_______________

"math is honestly mental torture." hoseok huffs, dramatically launching himself into the empty seat beside jimin at their usual lunch table.

the pinkette giggles softly at his hyung's behaviour, shoving a strawberry into his mouth, enjoying the sweetness intertwining with a touch of sour in his mouth.

"wasn't that difficult hobi hyungie."

"easy for you to say, you're a genius." jimin glares playfully, pinching tae's cheek as his lips turn into a pout.

as the conversation begins to flow and continues into other topics that might interest them, the sound of squealing catches their attention.

whipping their heads towards the left side of the cafeteria, a couple standing in the middle of a crowd with the male holding out flowers. not forgetting the few heart shaped balloons were being held by some students in the crowd.