kth - jjk

[taekook] [fluff] [3.2k words]

— where taehyung gets to know his new boyfriend's basketball teammates —

warnings : curse words, short and maknae taehyung, SLIGHT angst

SLAM DUNK

"h-h-hi g-ggukie." tae whispers, his cheeks tinted a bright pink as he fiddles with his sweater paws.

"hi baby." jeongguk smiles softly at the smaller, pressing a soft kiss on his forehead.

the pinkette's eyes dart around the hallway of the college to find all eyes on the couple.
due to having anxiety, the boy begins to shiver a little as he leans into jeongguk's arms.

"e-e-everyone's watching g-g-ggukie." tae stutters, fisting jeongguk's shirt and burying his face into the taller's wide chest.

jeongguk wraps his arms around tae's small waist, holding him delicately.
treating him like a feather, afraid that he's going to break like fragile glass at any moment.

"yah! nothing to see here." jeongguk says, glaring at everyone in the hallway.

the jump, startled by the sudden warning by the popular basketball player and continue what they were doing before.

"all better now hm?" jeongguk whispers, tracing soft patterns on tae's waist.

tae doesn't say anything, nor does he show signs of retracting from jeongguk's arms.
the older chuckles softly and pulls his precious baby closer to him, hugging him tightly.

soon, the smaller pulls his head out of jeongguk's chest with pink cheeks.
his baby pink oversized sweater falling off his right shoulder to expose his delicious looking unmarked collarbone.

jeongguk licks his lips and pulls the boy's shirt up, covering the exposed shoulder.
the pinkette blushed even more at the action.

"i-i-i'm sorry g-ggukie." tae mumbles, feeling ashamed that someone needed to take care of him because of his anxiety.

"why bun? you did nothing wrong my precious gem." jeongguk coos, intertwining his fingers with tae's smaller but long ones.

"b-because y-you always h-h-have to p-protect me since i h-have a-anxiety. i d-depend o-on you t-too m-much. y-you d-d-deserve someone b-b-better then me." the shorter whispers, his heart clenching at the words.

"gem, i love how you depend on me because i get to care for you and protect you as i like. i don't care if you have anxiety, i'll always be there for you my sweet. and you're the best there is for me baby, only you are meant for me." jeongguk presses their foreheads together, smiling at the few tears that had escaped tae's doe eyes.

"i l-love y-you so m-much ggukie." tae whispers, his bottom lip wobbling.

"i love you too bun." jeongguk pecks tae's plump lips softly, cooing after at the flustered looking pinkette.

______________

walking out of his classroom at the last bell of the day, tae hugs his books close to him.
his head down and his hair falling over his forehead as he takes small but quick steps towards his locker to avoid everyone.