kth - myg

[taegi] [smut] [1.6k words]

— where taehyung is a camboy with a boyfriend who doesn't mind, but shows the world who he belongs to —

warnings : short taehyung, daddy kink, kinky, cross dressing

‼️ PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SMUT ‼️

CAMBOY

the small pinkette was lying on his soft tummy as his legs were in the air.
soft music played in the background as the boy smile looking at the camera that was connected to his laptop .
he lets out soft giggles as his cheeks get coated with pink dust.

your.oppa_ : don't you just look adorable baby boy 🤤

the boy nibbles on his bottom lip and his covers his face with his sweater paws.

he was currently wear an oversized baby pink sweater with pink thigh high socks.
he paired it with a black choker that said with crown charm dangling.

"t-thank you oppa ~" tae whines cutely.

he shifts his position, leaning against the headboard of his large king sized bed.
tae's knees pressed together as he teasingly licks his bottom lip.

_master.xxx_ : looking delicious, sweet cheeks 😍

anus.patrol : you looks so gorgeous in that sweater princess (;

_daddy_ : fuck, you're so fucking adorable! so so innocent, yet so so naughty 🤤

_big.dicc.bandit_ : i just want to cuddle you forever, holy fuck!

the blushing boy lets out soft, cute but whiny giggles as the comment section blows up.
leaning in closer, he teasingly traces his fingers on his right leg as he bites his bottom lip.

_daddy_ : stop teasing baby boy

_master.xxx_ : are you wearing anything underneath doll?

"oppa wants to see what i'm wearing under?" tae let's out a small giggle.

monster.lee : come on lovely, show us!

"okay oppa!" tae blushes even more and he spreads his legs open, showing the viewers his baby pink panties.

"oppa like?" tae asks, his face heating up.

his tone infused with childlike innocence and his eyes sparkling curiously, although his intentions were driving everyone nuts as it wasn't innocent, more like evilly seductive.

your.oppa_ : fuck baby boy, already making me hard 😍

anus.patrol : so so fucking submission aren't you baby boy? look at you, looking so fuckable right now!

_big.dicc.bandit_ : fuckkkkkk, i just want to pound into you so hard, wreck the shit out of you beautiful