kth - pjm [2/2]

[taemin] [angst] [2k words]

— where taehyung has a twin who always gets what she wants —

warnings : curse words, cross dressing, slight abuse, jimin and taehyung switch heights, maknae taehyung

TWIN - PART 2

"yah!" jeongguk whines causing the rest of the group to burst into laughter, except tae.

the pinkette seated silently in his black shorts paired with one of jimin's oversized sweaters that blankets over his body beautifully.

the sweater dripping over his hands causing him to have the cutest sweater paws.
his hands in his lap where he fiddled with his own fingers nervously as his friends and boyfriend laugh about something.

his mind overanalysing everything that his parents had said this morning and last night, the mocking smirk of his twin still a searing hot memory in his mind causing him to shudder.

"baby doll?" the ravenette calls out, placing his hand on tae's sweater covered ones.

"h-hmm?" tae hums, mind not fully listening to his boyfriend as his eyes in a daze.

now the group's attention were on their youngest, who was basically looking like a lost soul, scared and confused.

"are you okay sweets?" jin asks, genuinely concerned of the youngest.

shaking himself out of his toxic thoughts, the pinkette's lips curve into a small smile.
he faces his friends, grasping jimin's hand tightly into his hold.

"m'okay." tae whispers, although they knew better than to trust his words.

the boy had this habit to lie to them whenever he doesn't want to bother them with his problems, trying to cover up his actions and not wanting to show his true emotions.

"baby, please don't lie to us. we know you aren't but we're not going to force you. until you're ready to okay?" jimin says softly, rubbing gentle circles on his hand.

the boy's eyes glisten with tears, his heart touched at the amount of love and care that is infused in those words.

he looks at each and every one of his friend's eyes and notice that they all hold care, love and noting but support for the boy.

"t-thank you h-hyungies." the boys stutters, a stray tear escaping his left eye.

jimin smiles sadly, not wanting to dwell on the matter further as he gently wipes the tear.
the ravenette then presses a light but long kiss on his baby's soft lips.

__________________

"is it done?" taeyeon asks in annoyance, looking only at her nails.

"n-no." the boy stutters, playing with his sweater paws nervously as he stares at his feet to avoid any eyes contact.

"what? you little shit! why haven't you?" she asks loudly, tae's eyes widening as they were in class during lunch hours and that's against the university rules.