kth - jjk

[taekook] [mafia] [2.2k words]

— where taehyung and his husband jeongguk are the most feared power couple —

warnings : short taehyung, cross dressing, curse words, younger taehyung, slight smut

MR & MRS JEON

one of his bodyguard scan the premise quickly and nods to the others to signal them that it was safe for the male to exit the vehicle.

the tall male in a full black ensemble opens the door and out comes a beautiful male.
his perfectly sun kissed skin glistens in the sun and his full pink lips curve into a cue smirk.

he nods and give his bodyguards a small smile before proceeding into the tall building.
the sound of his heels hitting the ground echoes throughout the foyer as all eyes turn to him strutting towards the elevator.

everyone who was present or saw him bows their heads to show respect for the male.
his oversized white dress sweater hangs just at his mid thighs as it falls off his shoulder exposing his lightly marked collarbones.

pairing the outfit with a pair of thigh high boots, the male walks with confidence.
his ash grey hair falling beautifully just above the male's lower back.

as he gets out of the elevator, he shows off his adorable boxes like smiles towards his husband's assistant who returned a smile

"hey mina!" tae giggles, his slender fingers playing with his soft, silky hair.

"hey mrs jeon ~" mina teases, giggles slightly when she sees tae flustered.

"yah! minaaa." tae whines, covering his face with his sweater paws.

him and mina have been just close friends ever since she started working for his husband.

"i swear, you have better hair then me hun." mina whines.

"duh!" tae giggles and playfully flips his hair.

"is he in?" tae asks.

"go right ahead. he's been in there for god know how long. he's stressed about something." mina explains.

the male nods and makes his way towards his husband's office, fixing himself before knocking.

"come in." a deep, husky voice was heard from behind the door that sent shivers down tae's spine making him blush.

he pushes the door open and quickly closes it, smiling wildly when he sees his husband.
the tall but buff male had sharp features with tousled raven hair that amplified his dark brown eyes.