kth - bts

[taekook, taegi, taemin, taejoon, taeseok, taejin] [angst] [1.8k words]

— where taehyung is depressed and his members don't know —

warnings : maknae taehyung, short taehyung, triggering

DROWNING

he found himself on the bathroom floor, gripping the blade tightly right above his already scar filled wrist.
fat, cold tears stream down his face and his lips quiver in pain and fear.

he feels as if he's drowning in a pool of fear as hands claw at his legs, pulling him down.
crying silently, the boy looks at his wrist.

littered with fresh new cuts, brimming with the crimson liquid as tears fall.
his heart cracks when he promised himself he would be clean, it's only been two days.
non of his hyungs know, and he doesn't intend on making his hyungs know.

quickly washing up, the young caramel head hisses as water caresses his cuts.
still crying softly, he wraps the medical tape around his wrist.

he grabs his bottle of pills and pops two pills into his mouth, filing them with water.
he sighs, stepping out of the bathroom.

he wipes at his eyes harshly and walks into his and jimin's shared room.
he sighs in relief when he sees his best friend still asleep, snuggled up in the blankets.

best friend? oh honey, he doesn't care
actually, they don't care
they don't deserve a pathetic shit like you
you're just pulling them down

"t-that's t-true." tae whispers in agreement at the voice in his mind crackling at him

slipping under the covers of his fluffy, thick blanket, the boy sighs silently.
curling up into his blankets, he drifts off to dreamland, welcoming the darkness.

_____________

groaning in annoyance, the caramel head blinks his eyes a few times.
looking over to jimin's bed, he frowns seeing his best friend gone.

"why didn't he wake me uppp." tae whines as he pouts, getting out of bed.

jumping out of bed, the boy hisses slightly at the hard impact of his bony feet on the floor.
taking a quick shower, he stares at his wrist.
tracing the deep cuts lining his thin, fragile wrist, the boy grimaces at what he had done.

snapping out of his trance, the caramel head slips on one of his sweaters with some ripped jeans shorts and a pair of socks.
he walks down the stairs, his feet hitting the floor boards, moving silently.

"i'm worried about taetae." tae stops in his tracks when he hears his name being said by his best friend, jimin.

"how so jimbles?" hoseok asks.

"i saw him coming into bed last night with tears in his eyes." jimin says, his tones infused with so much sadness, it hurt.

gasps were heard and tae immediately feels horrible, he feels bad knowing his members are worried about him.

the boy feels like a burden.

such a fucking burden to them
they don't care, just pretending to
do them a favour and die