kth - ksj - knj

[taejin, taejoon, namjin] [fluff] [1.8k words]

— where taehyung has captured the hearts of two people who hate each other's guts —

warnings : short taehyung, cross dressing, curse words

requested by @1-800-BOBA

MIDDLE

the raven haired male yawns slightly and rubs his eyes, groaning lightly at the light.
he gets out of bed and folds his duvet, making his way to his dresser.

as he passes his full length mirror, the male raises and eyebrow as he has an awfully odd feeling about something.

"kim fucking namjoon!" jin shouts in pure anger as he sees his face.

black lines decorated his handsome face.
swirly lines above his upper lip to symbolise a moustache and dots and lines all over.
his face a bright, angry red.

namjoon bursts into the room and bites his bottom lip to contain his laughter once he catches a glimpse of jin's face.

the blond was still in his sleepwear as he had been abruptly woken up by the shout.
jin turns to namjoon and shows the younger a middle finger as he clenches his jaw.

namjoon couldn't hold it in any longer, the boy lets out all his laughing.
the older raises an eyebrow and growls in annoyance, punching the boy.

"yah!" namjoon whines and rebuts.

soon, the playful punches turn into an actual fist fight with angry grunts and laughter surrounding the atmosphere.

"h-hyungies?" a small, soft voice calls out and the due immediately stops.

jin quickly wipes his face with a wet tissue and glares at the younger boy.
in come a smaller framed brunette with a blanket wrapped around his body as he rubs his eyes with his adorable fist.

both the older boys coo at him as he waddles into the room in an oversized shirt and some really short shorts.

"good morning princess." namjoon smiles and pecks tae's forehead to which the younger blushed to.

"good morning my precious gem. how'd you sleep sweetheart?" jin asks, brushing the stray strands of hair away from tae's face and placing a soft kiss on his temple.

"g-good. w-what a-about hyungies?" tae stutters, feeling flustered from the pet names.

"i slept really well. but namjoonie here decided to draw all over my face." jin playfully whines but also glares angrily at namjoon.

"joonie!" tae whines, shoving himself into jin's broad chest and pouting at namjoon.

jin smirks in victory as he tightens his hold on the younger's slim waist.
namjoon pouts as well, stepping closer to the hugging duo.

"apologise right now." tae demands.

"sorry jinnie hyung." namjoon apologises, obviously not meaning it but because it's tae, he'd do anything.