kth - knj - ksj

[taejin, taejoon, namjin] [fluff] [1.8k words]

— where taehyung is a little and jin and namjoon just want to be parents to a wonderful child —

warnings : little space

requested by Kookie-Doughnut

FAMILY

"oh joonie, this boy is just perfect!" jin points to a picture of a beautiful boy.

namjoon smiles at his husband.
he then turns to the owner of the adopting company.

"can we please have a look at his folder?" namjoon points to the picture and smiles.

"uh are you sure sir?" the owner hesitates.

"yes. now hurry!" jin impatiently says.

namjoon chuckles at his adorable husband.
the owner hands a light yellow folder with a bright blue sticker on the outside that stated 'special'.

~ the folder ~

Name : Kim TaehyungAge : 17Height : 5'2Weight : 56 kgAbout : Shy, friendly, always happyDiseases : noneOther Information : A Little

Name : Kim Taehyung
Age : 17
Height : 5'2
Weight : 56 kg
About : Shy, friendly, always happy
Diseases : none
Other Information : A Little

namjoon and jin smile looking at the folder.

"he's perfect." jin whispers to namjoon and he nods.

"can we please see him?" namjoon asks the owner.

the owner does a double take on what his customer had said but quickly nods.
he gestures for them to follow him.

walking towards the back of the bungalow, the couple sees a lot of kids.
jin was having a minor cuteness overload due to the kids.
the owner clears his throat and the duo looks at him.

"this is kim taehyung." the owner says.

a young boy, just like in the picture, steps out into the hallway for namjoon and jin to see.
he was beautiful.
golden, brown skin with beautiful features.
a cute pair of glasses and an adorable smile.

"h-hello." tae whispers.

jin smiles. "hello there."

"taehyung, these people will be you're new parents." the owner smiles and places a hand on tae's shoulder.

tae's eyes light up like christmas lights. a gleam of happiness seems to have brightened his eyes at those words. his lips forms a gorgeous boxy smile.