kth - myg

[taegi] [fluff] [2k words]

— where taehyung relives his memories with his boyfriend before a surprise —

warnings : short taehyung, taller yoongi, crossdressing, curse words, flashbacks are in bold and italics

MEMORIES

"wakey wakey princess." yoongi whispers into the ebony haired male's ears.

the latter whines and snuggles closer to his boyfriend and smiles, going back to sleep.
yoongi chuckles deeply and runs his fingers through his baby's soft hair.

"i know we're on vacation baby, but we've got to go out." yoongi smiles.

tae whines and crunches up his nose.
he soon sits up, rubbing his eyes with his fist, still in his boyfriend's warm embrace.

"good morning baby."

"morning yoonie." tae links their foreheads together.

capturing tae's plump lips in his own, their lips move in beautiful sync.

enjoying the moment to its fullest, yoongi snakes his arms around his baby's waist, pulling him closer than ever.

he nibbles slightly in tae's bottom lip, which tae gladly opens for.

exploring every nook and cranny of his hot cavern, yoongi swallows all his soft, cute whimpers and moans that escape his mouth.

pulling away, tae giggles in embarrassment as his cheeks turn a deep red colour which had yoongi laughing in amusement.

_____________

[^ what taehyung wears]

"let's go around town honey!" tae squeals and grabs his boyfriend's arm, dragging him out the hotel lobby.

"okay okay baby." yoongi smiles at his overly excited baby.

the couple has been in a relationship for about three years now, still going strong.
already promised to each other, they couldn't be happier.

"hi, welcome to sweet tooth! what would you like sir?" a smooth, velvety voice enters the blond haired male's ears.

he looks up and is met with an ethereal beauty in front of him, behind the counter.

dark, brown hair with perfectly sun kissed skin, sharp beautiful features and an adorable small frame.