kth - pjm [1/2]

[taemin] [angst] [1.8k words]

— where taehyung has a twin who always gets what she wants —

warnings : curse words, cross dressing, slight abuse, jimin and taehyung switch heights, maknae taehyung

TWIN - PART 1

"hi bun." the ravenette mumbles into his baby's temple, pressing a soft, gentle kiss as the pinkette settles down in his seat beside his taller boyfriend.

gathered around jimin's and tae's tables in their classroom, the boy always arrive earlier than needed just to hang out.

the younger blushes as he notices that all his friends eyes are on him, smiling in amusement at the flustered pinkette.

"h-hi h-hyungies." tae whispers, fiddling with his boyfriend's fingers as his soft, pink hair gently falls over his forehead to shade his pretty doe eyes making him look as though he's an angel.

jimin's hand resting comfortably in his baby's lap as the gentle material of tae's baby pink skirt caresses his fingers whilst the pinkette plays with their promise ring on jimin's finger.

"did they do anything?" yoongi asks, tenderly caressing his dongsaeng's cheek with care, his eyes filling up with worry and fear.

"t-they s-starved m-m-me last n-night." tae whimpers, intertwining his and jimin's fingers together, smiling slightly.

jimin growls angrily, unconsciously gripping their intertwined fingers harshly emitting a painful whimper from the boy.

he notices and quickly loosens his grip, eyes softening as jimin brings their intertwined fingers to his lips.

the older then presses soft, light kisses all over tae's hand, mumbling sincere apologies.
he couldn't help but to blush and squeak happily as butterflies flutter in his tummy.

to distract his embarrassment, the male fiddles with the hem of his fluffy sweater.

"did you at least have breakfast baby doll?" jimin asks, now he playing around with tae's fingers and his ring.

"n-no, i w-wanted to leave a-as soon as i could." he explains.

"oh honey. here, have some strawberry milk. i know how much you love them." jin smiles, handing the pinkette a small, light pink bottle of his favourite flavoured milk.

"a-are you sure hyungie?" tae asks, eyes sparkling with happiness, not noticing the soft smile that jimin's wearing as he look at his baby's brightened face and pretty blush.

"of course taetae." jin smiles and ruffles the boy's soft, fluffy hair causing him to pout.

"thank you jin hyungie!" he claps excitedly, immediately sipping the milk silently, swinging his legs like a child, fingers quickly intertwining with his boyfriend's.

"you're so cute kitten." jimin mumbles into tae's temple, pressing a kiss as well.

_________________

- lunch -

stepping out of class, the anxious male walks through the corridor feeling hundreds of eyeballs staring at him, into his soul.