2

*SENIOR YEAR(TWO YEARS AGO)*

August 6th, 2012:

I released the curling iron from my pure blonde hair. Today was the first day of senior year. Let's hope for a good one. I looked through the reflection of the mirror and saw my clock. 6:45. I had to be at school for 7. Lovely.

"Anna you're going to be late!" My mum yelled from downstairs. I heard my brother talking to my mum about something I couldn't make out. This was his first day of highschool so yep I was his chauffeur for the year.

"Coming!" I examined my makeup and my outfit one last time before grabbing my purse and my phone and running downstairs. My black converse hit the wooden stairs loudly as I tried my best to be on time. I was wearing a light blue high-low skirt that I pulled above my waist with a white strapless crop top.

"You look gorgeous sweetie hope you have a good first day" My mum said while handing me my keys.

"Thanks mum I'll see you later. Let's go Noah" I quickly ran outside with him following me. We both got inside the car and I sped off to school.

"Excited for your first day at highschool?"

"I'm kinda nervous what if the football team picks on me?"

"Beat them up. I've seen you do it before" I said looking over into his blue eyes filled with panic.

"I don't think that's a good idea Anna"

"Fine fine I guess your big sister will have to interfere. Surely you haven't forgotten I'm the most popular girl in school not to brag or anything"

"You know sometimes you can be real down to earth and other times you can be a real bit-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence smart mouth or I might have to request the football team to pick on you" He chuckled at my threat even though I was being dead serious.

I entered the school gates and found a parking spot somewhat close to the building.

"Alright let's go loser" I said grabbing my purse and locking my car.

"Hey I'm not a loser"

"Whatever floats your boat Noah" We made our separate ways once we got inside and I immediately went to find my locker. It ended up being on the second floor so I made my way up the stairs and saw a tattooed guy smoking in the corner which also happened to be my locker.

"Um can you like go smoke somewhere else? Preferably outside?" I sassed putting on hand on my hip trying to look intimidating but by his stupid smirk I don't think it was working.

"And what if I don't?" The curly brown haired boy retorted. Ugh asshole. He was leaning on my locker puffing smoke in my face. I snatched the cigarette out of his hand and threw it on the ground and stomped on it. He looked pissed.

"Then that will happen. Now move this is my locker"

"And what if I don't?" The same words left his mouth as before.

"Can you stop being a dick for two seconds and let me get to my locker? Thanks to you I already smell like smoke."

"Sorry princess but that perfume was getting to me. I had to do something about it"

"Don't call me princess" I snapped. I glanced at my watch and my first class was starting in two minutes.

"Fine then what should I call you?"

"Look we can talk later but I really need to get to class can you please move?" I begged. He gave in and moved allowing me to get my books. "Thanks" I mumbled before walking down the stairs.

"Do I get a name beautiful?" My heart fluttered and I couldn't cover the smile on my face. I looked up and our eyes locked in a stare.

"Anna. What about you?"

"Harry. I'll see you around. You probably don't want to be late for your first class" He was right and I practically sprinted to my class. I sprayed perfume all over me before entering. Thankfully class hadn't started yet but the only seat left was the lab table in the back with Harry. What? How did he get here so fast? Ugh.